Ragebait will certainly get you some views, but not all engagements are going to convert into anything valuable. It is great for gaining exposure but you have to make that engagement count for something.
Exactly! I care less about DR/DA and more about being relevant and generating traffic organically. Sometimes, a website with low metrics but actual users may be much more valuable than one with high DR but no visibility at all.
Yes, 15 days is quite a short period to measure the effects of SEO. I would consider using bi-weekly reports only for monitoring the progress and for initial feedbacks, and measure the results in the course of 2-3 months.
Shoutcart is perhaps the most easily accessible place to start, but there are also smaller IG shoutot markets. Honestly, I would focus on comparing engagement and audience quality rather than price alone.
In my case, regularly maintaining valuable content has been key. I have also achieved good success by generating relevant links rather than going for quantity.
Observation of the same sort of action occurring in a number of different projects. It could be standard recalculating, but when several niches suddenly get jittery, it pays to be on the lookout.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.