Recent content by Difooz

  1. D

    How do I get people to use my forum

    Anything going into detail please? That is very general
  2. D

    How do I get people to use my forum

    Niche creators which what, tiktok creators? I am ashamed and it's difficult for me to do so, I feel very embarassed in doing so. My forum is from abroad, not American. This means I have less competition but also less awareness to begin with. It is active and it has users, which is precisely...
  3. D

    How do I get people to use my forum

    So I have a forum which already has some active users not huge but something, it isn't dead. The theme is being edgy and allowing more than usual, not exactly free speech but edgier and more questionable takes. How do I get people into my forums, tried a plain Facebook ad a plain twitter ad ...
Back
Top