Recent content by DianaDelph

  1. D

    What percent of your friends and family own crypto?

    I've only got like one family member and one friend that actually set up a Coinbase account and bought some crypto, which kind of astonishes me. I have plenty of friends who should be savvy enough to figure it out (it aint that hard) and smart enough to realize it's worth investing in, but just...
  2. D

    What’s your next move for Ethereum ?

    Man, I don't know. Before this latest run happened, my instincts were saying that Ethereum was pretty much dead, just doesn't feel like people talk about it anymore, and it certainly didn't stick with Bitcoin as that skyrocketed in the last year. I know Ethereum is like kind of back in the convo...
  3. D

    Portfolio Creation

    One option would be to do deep dive research on YouTube, rip a bunch of videos that have: Standard talking-head interviews Corporate-style B-roll Put all that into a demo video (clips cut to a snappy music track) and just pretend you edited all those jobs. That's kind of the BlackHat way to do...
  4. D

    I need help with lots of things but don't know where to start or even what to ask for. Please read my story and tell me how you can help.

    I'm a US seller who shifted careers from video production to ecommerce about 2 years ago. My thinking was I could leverage my video skills for my own brand or products instead of working for other people. Since then I've created two original products in a specific niche. I have these products...
  5. D

    Which AI was used to create this shit?

    It's definitely AI but used in a creative way. They took a normal REAL video. Then took an image of the last frame of the video. Then they used that image to generate the crazy part of the video. Then they put the two together to make one video. Make sense?
  6. D

    Expert video editor

    I've had success posting valuable editing tips on LinkedIn with no cta to hire me. Just helpful information with the idea that the right people will then direct message me. It's worked pretty well honestly. At this point though I'm really trying to only edit video for myself and not other...
  7. D

    How to Monetize Adult Videos Without Showing Faces? Seeking Advice

    I've thought about this as well. My husband is a video producer (I'm a video editor by trade) and we have a vast library of very high quality "personal" videos. It would be great to make money off them but I absolutely do not want to reveal our faces. We've been looking into using AI to face...
  8. D

    LINK PYRAMID SEO SERVICE | BOOST RANK AND AUTHORITY OF YOUR WEBSITE | 3 TIER LINK PYRAMID TO HELP RANK BETTER

    Would love to see some samples and learn more about how this can help my shopify site.
  9. D

    Hello there, I'm Diana

    For better or worse I did the site myself. Currently on Dawn theme. Just added customer reviews to the site with JudgeMe plugin and added email capture with Omnisend. Looking to freshen the site up with some of these new drag and drop sections I've been seeing on X.
  10. D

    Hello there, I'm Diana

    Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Diana. I came across this wonderful site last week and finally decided to make an account. I'm really excited to be here; there's so much to learn. A little bit about me: I run an e-commerce business in the US with original products that I've created...
  11. D

    $100/Day Black Hat SEO: EASY GUIDE FOR NOOBS

    Wow, this just kinda blew my mind. I could definitely implement this for my own brand and products. But shit I'd rather hire you to do it, is that possible?
Back
Top