Recent content by DevLurkerr

  1. DevLurkerr

    Blogging 4 basic doubts, seniors please guide

    really, what I think I would do is to narrow my tech topic down to a more specific niche nd just write from my intention without having to count word..
  2. DevLurkerr

    Srsltid parameters on SERPS. Negative or Ignore?

    to be honest, I would just ignore srsltid nd focus on clean canonicals, GSC, indexing if the clean URLs are getting picked up, then there is not much to worry about
  3. DevLurkerr

    Google Search Operators

    Indeed, operators do work, I think, but google is quite peculiar when it comes to compound searches you may start from the site: operator, and then use 'intext' with the new search query.
  4. DevLurkerr

    Is blogging still worth starting?

    sure I will proceed, but only in such a niche where intent of the buyer comes into play. depending on traffic from google is like playing with fire.
  5. DevLurkerr

    New sites indexing problem

    sure, just don not publish yet nd edit those 20 to 50 pages. long is not always better uniqueness and internal linking is what counts.
  6. DevLurkerr

    AI on Bing

    yeah that is the frustrating part lol, even platform-generated copy can trip policy checks, so i had manually review every headline and keyword before launch
  7. DevLurkerr

    What are technologies behind SMM panels?

    the codes for rental sources used by many panels include perfectpanel nd rentpanel. the true suppliers provide emulation, request script nd residential proxie via their API.
  8. DevLurkerr

    Can I use a Wise card on US Google ads account?

    everything is perfect for our advertising purposes with wise. Just make sure to use the USD currency for your BIN nd avoid changing cards frequently as it is easily detected by gads.
  9. DevLurkerr

    Get your domain through a broker

    absolutely. schema markup + entity siloing is far more effective than a keyword farm approach, especially in view of google's knowledge graph approach to indexing.
  10. DevLurkerr

    How do I get people to use my forum

    For example, if you wish to do some innovation, begin from technical configuration nd low competitive content clusters. make 10-15 content pieces in one sub-niche nd then try to build backlink. It is just a waste of money to build backlink before seeing any impression from the keyword in...
  11. DevLurkerr

    Noticed something weird with tiered links lately

    It may be something about the T1s after all. However, personally, I think it would take testing in many locations before I concluded that tier 2 was the problem.
  12. DevLurkerr

    Updated my content based on competitors… rankings actually dropped?

    Yes, I have personally faced this issue where the competitor’s update have ruined the signals that used to work well, and therefore, it will be better to optimize the weak signals rather than optimizing the whole page.
  13. DevLurkerr

    What actually makes pSEO work long term?

    welcome to BHW. there are many great topics to discuss in the old threads as well. great material for SEO testing and case studies.
  14. DevLurkerr

    Any cloaker for meta restricted ads right now? Has anyone tried TrafficSaviour?

    don't use php or js redirects for fb casino. redirecting the user is what gets you banned. with trafficSaviour just use server-side api or curl setup instead. url stays the same, real users get the money page directly, and fb bots only see whitepage html. also watch out for hetzner, cheap...
  15. DevLurkerr

    You can get Google AdSense approval on your website by doing this

    according to me, the green tick can definitely be helpful in verifying the page by seeing at once, but I would not say that it is a 90% guarantee becuz Google verifies the page too.
Back
Top