Recent content by devebeck

  1. devebeck

    [BETA TESTERS] Free Google Knowledge Panel account for 20 founders/creators (honest feedback required)

    Hello - I'm in. Content creator with over 120k followers, as well as country CMO for a big international corporate.
  2. devebeck

    ⏩ CROWDO LINKS ⭐ Still DA Best in 2026 ❤️ Trusted by hundreds of BHW members ✅ DA92 Sites with REAL Traffic ☀ AI Visibility ⚪️ From $6/link ⭐ 20%OFF!

    Got a couple of links to try out the service. I provided a keyword and target url to Stan, and in a while he got back with results. Here's what I got. DA: 38, 74, 54 DR: 37, 91, 66 CF: 27, 61, 28 TF: 9, 76, 17 Visitors/month: 70k, 94m, 51k I can appreciate how the links work separately - each...
  3. devebeck

    Foundation SEO ▌Futuristic Smart AI SEO for Smart You ▐ Dominate SEO | Win AEO | Own GEO

    I got a chance to review the Foundation SEO service, which is supposed to increase my SEO/GEO/AEO dominance. The service is truly amazing. I got these: 1 AI Citation link 1 Cloud link 1 Google Stack 2 EDU Links 1 Podcast Submission 3 Image links 3 PDF links 5 Web 2.0 submissions 3 Article...
  4. devebeck

    10 X High DR Guest Post Review Copy

    Very interested, will get you detailed review.
  5. devebeck

    [ 10x Free Review Copies ] - Locke's Authority Guest Posts

    Interested - will get you detailed review.
  6. devebeck

    ⭐ Sarah’s Authority Placements ⭐| ✨AI Guest Posts & Link Inserts ✨| Niche Fit & AI Discovery | DR upto 60+ | Min 3K+ Traffic |⚡18+ Years...

    I got a review copy of the Sarah's Authority Guestposts. I've ordered a test copy by providing target URL, target keyword, and seller responded by in a couple of days. The post is DA, 50 DA 73, with 12.3K Linking Root Domains, 2.4K Ranking Keywords, Traffic 7512 and Spam Score 4%. I like the...
  7. devebeck

    30X Free Review Copies : Ajju's EDU Authority Network⚡

    Very interested, will get you high quality review in return.
  8. devebeck

    StrixSeo - $ 1 Network Free Review Copy - Sep 2026

    Highly interested, will provide quality feedback.
  9. devebeck

    Dual Ranking Framework Guestposts ⚡✅DR 30+⭐ Traffic Min 5K⭐800+ words⭐ AI structure Content⚡✅ AI Visibility✅

    So I got a review copy from f0rest00 for the Dual Ranking Framework Guestposts service. I provided a keyword and a anchor URL, and in a few days, the seller got back to me with a finalized link. Here's what I got. - Moz Domain Authority 34 - Moz Page Authority 23 - Semrush Authority Score 34...
  10. devebeck

    Powerful Adventurous PBN ⭐ 200 Sites ⚡ $1 Only ⚡ DA / TF 15+

    Just received a review copy of the Powerful Adventurous PBNs. Here's my thoughts: I provided URL, keyword, and in a few days, the seller got back to me with 2 links to test out. The scores were DA 37 + DA 39, PA 35 + PA 37. Both indexed already. The articles are niche related - relevant...
  11. devebeck

    Podcast Backlinks free Review For 30 Members

    Highly interested - will provide detailed review.
Back
Top