Most people don't leave a comment, just the stars.
I guess i was naive thinking udemy wouldn't flag one new email giving reviews right away like you said.
I see your point. I appreciate it.
I guess i should join udemy first, make some free courses, lay low for some days and get to make reviews in my courses.
Tired of these students being so unfair.
I get absolutely butthurt when students give me 3 or 3,5 stars (lots of BAD courses that receive 5 stars) so i got mad and tired of pleasing these ungrateful guys and decided to fake my reviews.
Bought a premium VPN, created some emails (gmail and outlook) and i'm getting FILTERED by Udemy, can...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.