Recent content by desperateoutcast

  1. desperateoutcast

    What I’m Going to do With My Life - A Small Vent + Prologue

    I have been trying to get out of this brokie fuckhole for thirteen goddamned years I have tried hundreds of things but every time it’s like god cursed me one time I tried smma and I had one good lead but then my Wi-Fi inexplicably disappeared for a week at which point my client had left and I...
  2. desperateoutcast

    [ My Journey] How i Made $133,883.387/month

    I have no idea what niche he is in friend, in fact I don’t think you have any idea of what I have just told you. You should google “a beginner’s guide to affiliate links” and start reading around.
  3. desperateoutcast

    [ My Journey] How i Made $133,883.387/month

    Just pick a niche, pick a product, and google “affiliate links (product)” then copy paste into bio even better make something free but put an ad link before access
  4. desperateoutcast

    VPN or Proxy?

    lmfao internet providers are legally required to provide all internet traffic records to the government dumb fuck what illegal things are you doing to require hiding from the government?
  5. desperateoutcast

    How can I get started with PPC? ($0)

    yes this is it how can I go about it
  6. desperateoutcast

    VPN or Proxy?

    Please google the terms “Edward Snowden leaks” and “PRISM government“ and you’ll break down in tears
  7. desperateoutcast

    How can I get started with PPC? ($0)

    this is not true
  8. desperateoutcast

    VPN or Proxy?

    I think you are just a little too innocent because the truth is your data is out there somewhere and not only that but (no offense) most of us aren’t important enough to be worth data harvesting anyways
  9. desperateoutcast

    VPN or Proxy?

    What exactly are you running on your pc? Automated ransomware? Do you know how many companies already have your data, willingly or not? Just google Edward Snowden and all your hope will be lost lmao
  10. desperateoutcast

    VPN or Proxy?

    Guys just download proton vpn or tunnelbear vpn then they work fine and they’re actual companies
  11. desperateoutcast

    VPN or Proxy?

    well I have no sort of monetization/important things on the pc lol
  12. desperateoutcast

    VPN or Proxy?

    But if you don’t trust me TunnelBear VPN works fine along with Proton
  13. desperateoutcast

    VPN or Proxy?

    I don’t use VPNs for anything black hat related I just use it to watch shows on Netflix lmao
  14. desperateoutcast

    Twitter ads

    No point in running ads on Twitter because Elon is running it into the ground
  15. desperateoutcast

    [ My Journey] How i Made $133,883.387/month

    If you took a MINUTE to READ with your EYES you would see that he said it was an ERROR ON THE REVENUE TRACKER, ya GODDAMN MORON.
Back
Top