Recent content by Denker

  1. D

    Easy $100 A Day - Perfect For Noobs

    I stopped commenting after i had about 500 hops without any sales. One month has passed since then, i checked CB today and i saw my first sale.:D
  2. D

    BHW Fucked my head with money making ideas...and I am still at $0.

    8 days? what about 8 months...
  3. D

    Adsense question

    I had these results yesterday: Adsense shows me that my website had 14k page views, but google analytics shows me 22k, idk which one is true. I got 38 clicks and earned 9 euros. Top traffic countries are: USA,UK,Canada,Australia. So i just wonder if what i earned is normal, because i think i...
  4. D

    Easy $100 A Day - Perfect For Noobs

    Waste of time, why would i do that?
  5. D

    Easy $100 A Day - Perfect For Noobs

    553 hops, no sales.
  6. D

    I was disappointed again

    Don't worry, you are not the only one, i've been trying to make money here for like 4-5 months and all i managed to make is 13.24$, i failed with every method i was trying, and my goal was similar to yours, 10 per day.
  7. D

    $10 to $40 Per Day and Beyond on Autopilot, No Investment Required

    I'm getting bunch of uniques, but no leads...
  8. D

    how do i put my website link in youtube video comments?

    I saw some people just post their links and it shows in comments somehow, wth?
  9. D

    Easy $8/hour. Noob proof, spoon fed. Even your dog can do this! If nothing works try this!

    Damit, i have to wait 5-8 business days to get my payment, i thought that i will get it in like few hours lol.
  10. D

    I need suggestions

    I did some time ago, and i tried one method from that post but didn't work for me, maybe i didn't put enough time for it, anyway, i'm gonna check it again, thanks for reminding it for me:) You mean twitter right? Anyway, nice share, thanks! Thanks. Ok, i'll look into that, thanks
  11. D

    I need suggestions

    Makes sense, thanks man.
  12. D

    I need suggestions

    I'm just starting here, and i'm not looking for ways to make milions.
  13. D

    I need suggestions

    Unfortunately i only have older brothers, so they will literally kill me for that, and not many kids in the neighborhood, gonna choose option 2.
  14. D

    I need suggestions

    I've read that meathead's method few days ago and i thought that it's great, but when i checked how much i need for start up i just skipped it, but i guess you're right, and i should go all in for it if i won't find anything else, thanks. This forum is gold mine i agree, but it's not the...
  15. D

    I need suggestions

    This method requires 100$ start up, i don't have that now.
Back
Top