Recent content by Deena Keith

  1. D

    Does Content Pruning or Refreshing Help With Re-ranking?

    Yes, refreshing content can help when the page is outdated or no longer fully matches search intent. I usually update old information, improve weak sections, remove unnecessary parts, and make sure the page answers the query clearly.
  2. D

    Do you still check pages that rank for the wrong keywords?

    Yes, I usually check those keywords because they can reveal useful search intent I missed. If they are closely related, I may update the content naturally. If they are unrelated, I normally leave them alone rather than forcing keywords.
  3. D

    Where should I OBL my site from within my clients site?

    Place the link only where it makes sense for visitors, such as a relevant case study, project page, partner page, or useful resource. Avoid forcing it just to pass authority, because relevance and user value matter more.
  4. D

    How has your backlink building strategy changed in 2026?

    Focus more on relevance and real traffic than high DA or DR. Guest posts still work, but digital PR, journalist outreach, and natural mentions are becoming more valuable.
  5. D

    Anyone getting traffic from AI overviews?

    I’ve seen some traffic from AI Overviews, but results vary by topic. I’d focus on clear answers, original information, strong topical coverage, internal links, and relevant backlinks rather than chasing AI rankings.
  6. D

    how to track users without cookies?

    You can use privacy friendly analytics without cookies, but users should still be informed. Tools can measure visits and page views using anonymized data while respecting GDPR and consent requirements.
  7. D

    ♠️ Casino Link Building ♣️ Backlinks From Golden Monkey's Casino PBN Network - DA 30+@ Affordable Pr

    Purchased the 100 post package: Unique Transaction ID #4V317844GA1375745
  8. D

    Do High Authority Expired Domains Still Make a Difference?

    Relevance matters more than high authority alone. A clean expired domain with good backlinks can help, but poor-quality history usually brings weak or short-term results.
  9. D

    Are YouTube Video Descriptions Still Important for Growth?

    Video descriptions still matter, but not as much as titles, thumbnails, and watch time. I keep descriptions simple with important keywords. They can help discoverability, but great content remains the biggest factor.
  10. D

    Is seo still important for you tube videos in 2026?

    Yes, I still focus on YouTube SEO. Good titles, keywords, and descriptions help videos get discovered. Watch time and engagement are very important, but SEO gives the algorithm better information about the content.
  11. D

    What is the best way to improve content quality for any kind of website in 2026?

    The best way is to create content based on what your customers are actually searching for. Start with keyword research, check competitors, and answer common customer questions. I also try to share real experiences, tips, and solutions instead of just targeting keywords. Content that is useful...
  12. D

    What roles does website design play in SEO?

    Website design plays an important role in seo, not just content and backlinks. A clean, simple design helps users navigate easily, load pages faster, and stay longer. Search engines like Google consider user experience, mobile friendliness, and speed as ranking factors. So, focus on both good...
  13. D

    How to Improve Core Web Vitals For SEO?

    Core Web Vitals are very important in white hat SEO because they affect user experience and rankings. Google uses these signals to measure speed, loading, and page stability. Beginners can improve by using fast hosting, compressing images, reducing heavy scripts, and enabling caching. Also, use...
Back
Top