Recent content by DeathNova

  1. DeathNova

    How Do You Track the Real Value of a PPC Lead?

    Use unique campaign and keyword tracking, then match those leads against CRM outcomes. This helps reveal which keywords produce customers instead of inexpensive but unqualified inquiries.
  2. DeathNova

    Does having a bigger network actually help reach?

    A bigger network can help with initial exposure, but strong content can still travel from smaller accounts. Engagement, relevance, and audience interest often matter more than follower count.
  3. DeathNova

    do external links hurt linkedin reach?

    I wouldn’t assume external links automatically hurt reach. LinkedIn may prioritize engagement, so weak posts with links can perform poorly, while valuable content can still attract visibility.
  4. DeathNova

    What SEO strategy are you focusing on right now?

    For newer websites, I’d prioritize content quality and technical SEO first. Once the foundation is solid, relevant backlinks can help strengthen authority and improve visibility.
  5. DeathNova

    How Many BHW Users Are Bots?

    Anyone else noticing lots of new accounts leaving very generic replies on threads? I’ve checked some accounts later and found they were banned. Are these bots, AI-generated replies, or just people farming posts? What percentage of BHW do you think is actually automated? And if this thread...
  6. DeathNova

    are people searching more with full questions now?

    Yes, I’m seeing more value in full-question queries. I’d include natural language variations, related questions, and conversational phrases alongside traditional keyword research for better intent coverage.
  7. DeathNova

    [FREE] Link Indexing Service – Up to 100 URLs Per Member

    This sounds useful for testing different backlink types. I especially like that you’re transparent about indexing not being guaranteed, since search engines control the final decision
  8. DeathNova

    link gets removed, do you chase it or just move on

    I’d contact the site owner once or twice, especially if the placement was recent. If there’s no response, I’d usually move on and invest in better opportunities.
  9. DeathNova

    No Clients, No Portfolio. How Can I Start?

    I’d recommend designing sample projects for imaginary brands or redesigning existing websites as practice. These concepts can demonstrate your creativity, problem-solving abilities, and design style.
  10. DeathNova

    Does Tumblr still bring any traffic today?

    I’ve noticed that platforms with smaller audiences can still deliver targeted traffic Tumblr may be worth maintaining if your niche has an active community there
  11. DeathNova

    Where are you spending your ad budget in 2026?

    I’d allocate budget based on conversion data rather than platform trends. Cheap clicks don’t matter much if they fail to produce purchases, so tracking ROAS is essential.
  12. DeathNova

    Reddit Gained Top Positions On Google In Every Niche After May Core Update

    I’ve noticed Reddit appearing more frequently for experience-based searches. First-hand discussions can satisfy intent differently than polished articles, especially for product and recommendation queries.
  13. DeathNova

    Press release services - thoughts?

    I’d prioritize proof over marketing claims. Let potential customers see recent placements, publisher quality, sample reports, testimonials and clear explanations of how your distribution process actually works.
Back
Top