Recent content by david.willy6

  1. david.willy6

    [HELP] Have a old blog relying only on SEO traffic in last years

    Yes, I would begin with those pages that have been driving US and Canadian visitors and sales. No need to redesign the entire site when you can build on success.
  2. david.willy6

    What's working better than expected in SEO right now ?

    In fact, updating existing pages can be more effective than publishing new ones since those pages may already have some ranking power. I tend to review the number of impressions and searches first, and then I update pages that have larger gaps.
  3. david.willy6

    What are your best performing niche ?

    Indeed, it’s far more important to have a good set-up for Google Ads rather than use cloaking alone. It could save money spent on unnecessary clicks.
  4. david.willy6

    Not getting Reach on insta

    I would not normally go for a certain number.In my opinion, consistency is what matters the most, so I would rather post some good reels periodically and monitor their engagement and reach.
  5. david.willy6

    Have you ever stopped link building to a page which is already ranking well?

    Yes. At that point, I would prefer that the momentum continue rather than continue to press links upon the page. It would be better for that effort to be spent on building other pages that fit into the topic cluster.
  6. david.willy6

    My Pages Get More Impressions After I Stop Editing Them

    Yeah, I have observed that as well. Frequent updates will constantly reset the page’s signals, while keeping a good page intact will give Google a chance to crawl and index it. I would only update my page if there is a valid reason to do so.
  7. david.willy6

    Hello everyone I am members on BHW happy to be here and look

    Hello everyone Glad to join this community I am to and interested in learning more about SEO digital marketing online business
Back
Top