Recent content by Davelower

  1. D

    Pay Per Call Help?

    My problem is not running email campaigns, but, coming up with an email so that the reader will be compelled to respond for more info. This is for the legal vertical. It's my email that is not converting.
  2. D

    Pay Per Call Help?

    I am using Aweber
  3. D

    Pay Per Call Help?

    What is the best email to use when approaching a new business owner about using our pay per call service
  4. D

    What Bot Do You Want? Tell Me And I Will Make It.

    I would really appreciate a bot that can retrieve newly registered domain names from whois or another place if there is one, along with email addresses of the web site owner. And the bot would do this daily and only retrieve the information for that day. Man, this would be perfect for me as I...
  5. D

    whois scraper/harvester (?)

    I would love this as well, but I am new here and don't really know how to pm somebody yet.
  6. D

    What Bot Do You Want? Tell Me And I Will Make It.

    I have been looking for someone that can make me a small software that will search Whois for new domains for that day and email of owner. If you can do this it would be fantastic!
  7. D

    What is the best tool for make website audit report ?

    If you go to mobicomcanada dot ca you can have any web site audited from the red bar at the top of the page... free
Back
Top