Recent content by DarkVelvet

  1. DarkVelvet

    My Google Ads Account Suspended – What Cloaking Strategies Work Now?

    I’ve been experimenting with a few cloakers. TrafficShield was one I gave a shot — cheaper than most and didn’t go down immediately like some others I tried. Not perfect, but decent for the price.
  2. DarkVelvet

    Bing Agency Account, what exactly are the advantages?

    Agency accounts are useful, but slow and steady wins.
  3. DarkVelvet

    Bing Ads Add Credit card Problem??

    Hey! Try clearing your cache or using a different browser, sometimes that helps with card issues on Bing Ads.
  4. DarkVelvet

    I'm looking for an ad network that pays out in cryptocurrency

    If you have a website, A-ads and Coinzilla are great options for crypto payouts!
  5. DarkVelvet

    Bing ads keep getting suspended

    Try a new payment method or change your IP.
  6. DarkVelvet

    How to approve brand official address in Google Search Ads?

    Some may pass by exploiting loopholes or using clever wording that isn’t immediately flagged
  7. DarkVelvet

    Is there any way to prevent invalid clicks on Google Adsense?

    I haven’t used AdsenseGuard personally, but if you can’t find reviews online, it’s a bit of a red flag. For reducing invalid clicks, focusing on good traffic sources and using Google’s built-in tools (like click fraud detection) might be safer.
  8. DarkVelvet

    Which are the best push ad networks for BH niche

    Adsterra and Pushnami are solid for BH niches and accept crypto.
  9. DarkVelvet

    Paid Ads Media!!!

    I'd choose Instagram for its visual appeal and influencer marketing power.
  10. DarkVelvet

    Can i use same Pixel for two different goals?

    Using the same Pixel isn’t a huge issue, but it can confuse Facebook’s optimization if you’re running lead and sales campaigns to the same audience. It’s better to use separate Pixels or create custom events for each campaign to improve tracking and results.
  11. DarkVelvet

    Meta agency recommendation

    There are many Facebook advertisers, just test and find the best fit.
  12. DarkVelvet

    ADOperator direct link Traffic arbitrage

    try Traffic Factory or ExoClick..
  13. DarkVelvet

    The best ad networks

    I think Adsterra’s the winner for steady payouts, but PopAds is great for fast results.
  14. DarkVelvet

    what do you suggest a broad-based or Lead Generation campaign?

    I think focusing on Lead Generation is key to capturing quality leads and targeting the right audience to avoid wasted spend.
  15. DarkVelvet

    Suggest an Ad Network

    Hey, you could try Adsterra or Sovrn, they’re pretty chill with newer sites.
Back
Top