Recent content by Danieljarto

  1. Danieljarto

    Attempts to pass twitter/x new mobile needed verifcation method.

    question here, does the selfie work with AI? I imagine it doesn't right?
  2. Danieljarto

    Looking for YT, Insta, TikTok, FB, X, Reddit massive account automation

    up still looking for this types of services/guides
  3. Danieljarto

    Looking for YT, Insta, TikTok, FB, X, Reddit massive account automation

    I already know about IPs, proxies, phone farms. I want to know strategies for running massive amount of social media accounts without getting banned/shadowbanned. My idea is to promote some of my services there in a large scale. I'm looking for updated guides on any of the mentioned social...
  4. Danieljarto

    How is people running uncensored porn ads at meta?

    This one is not exactly the one I'm talking about, but you can see sex at the bottom part, uncensored The one I'm talking about was literally a porn video btw, not even "camouflaged" Edit: This post was an ad, not a random scrolling post
  5. Danieljarto

    How is people running uncensored porn ads at meta?

    Literally now, before I came to comment it
  6. Danieljarto

    How is people running uncensored porn ads at meta?

    So I was just scrolling at instagram, and I saw an ad that is literally an uncensored porn video. How are people running this type of ads at meta?
  7. Danieljarto

    I'm looking for hyper realistic AI onlyfans model image/video generation flow/guides

    I would like to know which flows are you using to create hyper realistic, consistent, AI instagram models. My current flow is: 1. creating the reference face image in nano banana pro 2. taking a reference/pose image and replace the face/body with my face reference image with seedream 4.5 I...
  8. Danieljarto

    How to buy PERMANENT telegram account?

    What if someone tries to recover that account? What happens if you don't now the pin code? Can you reset it via SMS? In my country the ID is required to buy a prepaid sim so this is not an option for me
  9. Danieljarto

    How to buy PERMANENT telegram account?

    I've used to use services like 5sim etc to get verified telegram accounts, however I always get disconnected because other user connects to it. This is I imagine because they recycle these phone numbers. I need a PERMANENT account, where I can receive sms from this number and it's only mine...
  10. Danieljarto

    How to make bulk Virtual Credit cards? (BULK VCC) - HELP

    Hello, I would like to know if there is any way to create vcc in bulk? How are you doing this? Thank you!
Back
Top