Here is my .02. I went to Pubcon and had a chance to talk with a google dev and he said that if there was one thing you could do the help your rankings on google, its Wordpress. He said by default with a few tweaks, WP is close to the perfect organic ranking website you can get. I have had...
Hello All,
I just came over here from DP and wanted to drop a line. I have been doing SEO/SEM professionally since 2002 in Seattle. Hope I find some good info on here and can contribute back to the community.
-D
I like to go seed a couple natural links to get my site indexed. I noticed when I go and submit manually it seems to put my spider crawls at 2-3 weeks between each visit. When I do it the natural way it seems to start at once a week right off.
-Dal
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.