Recent content by Cyberlodge

  1. Cyberlodge

    ⚡Cloud Phone⚡Mobile Anti-detect Solution for ✅Social Media✅Crypto✅✨

    I think you should fix your service before tying to sell further. TikTok accounts are getting banned.
  2. Cyberlodge

    [METHOD] TikTok Accounts setup on Real iOS Devices — Complete Guide (2025-2026)

    IProyal gives 0 views. I tested on iPhone 8 following exact steps.
  3. Cyberlodge

    TikTok US Account Creation

    I got an iPhone 8, US static residential proxy, warmed up for few days, then made 2 posts per day. 5 videos so far. Stats are: 203, 78,79, 95, 12. I was thinking of getting around 1k in first upload with a real device.
  4. Cyberlodge

    ⚡ GainWorkers | Real Human Micro Tasks for Digital Marketing | Live Broadcast Viewers | Proof-Based Delivery $0.05-$25 | SMM API

    Can I do something like this? - Search for keyword on YouTube: Watch video till the end. Can 300 unique users do that every week? How much will that cost?
  5. Cyberlodge

    TikTok US Account Creation

    I warmed up for 3-4 days before posting
  6. Cyberlodge

    TikTok US Account Creation

    Scheduler is doing two videos per day. So far, this is the result. Also, I am using my own sound. Since scheduler doesn't allow sound. But, back in my mind I think other people are using an iPhone and getting better result.
  7. Cyberlodge

    TikTok US Account Creation

    This means my setup is flagged.
  8. Cyberlodge

    TikTok US Account Creation

    Actually a lot of users here usually say if it is less than 1000, then it is shadownban. So that is why I am worried. Beside, I warm up on formatted android with residential static proxy and post with a scheduler.
  9. Cyberlodge

    TikTok US Account Creation

    Are those non-voip numbers shipped to you?
Back
Top