Recent content by cx3571

  1. C

    SEO Factory Provides High Quality PBN with Permanent Link Placement

    Hi Interested in sticky homepage pbn links, with minimum TF 15, for various websites in french, german, spanish and Italian. How much for 100 links?
  2. C

    My Black Hat SEO Strategy for 2026 — What I’m Testing

    Do you use redirected expired domains with good DR / TF in your strategy?
  3. C

    Killer Niche Site Secrets With Unlimited Earning | 2500 words | Start only $15

    Can you show me 2 or 3 samples ?
  4. C

    What's One SEO Metric You Stopped Caring About and Why?

    I am surprised with many answers: I go very in depth with onsite seo and don't hesitate to over optimize with the main keyword in headers and overall the content. What I do on top, is a lot of semantic terms (I used surfer + 6 other similar tools) to cover a topic in details. When you do local...
  5. C

    █████【 PODCAST BACKLINKS PARADISE】█████ ❤️❤️ OVER 139 Backlinks ❤️❤️ ♐ DR90+ ♐ APPLE, AMAZON, AUDACY, IHEART, SPOTIFY ♐$1 PER LINK

    REVIEW TIME: Frankly, one of the most efficient backlink strategies I have been used recently. I had great and impressive results. Now, my one page lead gen website (aka no clustering / internal linking but highly in depth onpage SEO), went from position 30 something to positions 7 and 10...
  6. C

    If you have $100k-200k to invest in business, what niche you would chose?

    I have been using an automated crypto platform for 4 years: I was always able to withdraw the money I wanted each quarter. Once I sell a few lead gen websites and get like 50k, I will invest this money on this platform that generates 3 to 4% monthly. Find a reliable platform like this and you...
  7. C

    If you have $100k-200k to invest in business, what niche you would chose?

    I have been using an automated crypto platform for 4 years: I was always able to withdraw the money I wanted each quarter. Once I sell a few lead gen websites and get like 50k, I will invest this money on this platform that generates 3 to 4% monthly. Find a similar reliable platform like this...
  8. C

    ✅ [T2Links.com] Bulk Do-Follow Contextual Links, 33% off for BHW Members

    Coupon code please. Can you use content in French or German ? If yes, can I ask you to mention a list of words in order to have a better semantic (Nlps, entities, ngrams) in your content ?
  9. C

    [2025 BHW Indexer Study]

    Great test. Do you plan to make a new test anytime soon? If yes, it could be interesting to add the following indexers: zindexing, omega, rapid-indexer. I have good results with these 3, but the main issue is not having links indexed, it is having them indexed on the long term...
  10. C

    Which Christopher Nolan movie do you think has the most rewatch value and why?

    At last I found someone I agree with! Most of Nolan's movies are overrated. Inception is just showy nonsense. In Batman, Heath Ledger brings the film down all by himself with an irritatingly hammy performance. Tenet is simply a failure. I have very good memories of Insomnia, but everyone says...
Back
Top