Recent content by curiousguy6854

  1. C

    Phone Farms Automation [My Journey]

    Wiring the hardware part to the iPhone. It's incredibly hard to click where you want to.. develop all the error recovery logic etc
  2. C

    Phone Farms Automation [My Journey]

    as per now it's a personal project (AKA I'll use it for myself). In the near future, it's planned to be a DFY (Done for You) SaaS. The results are very promissing.
  3. C

    Phone Farms Automation [My Journey]

    Any specific reason to do so? Genuinely asking
  4. C

    Phone Farms Automation [My Journey]

    Yes I agree, but that's a tomorrow's problem. I've built a local web dashboard which I'm using to keep tracking of all the device's state, what are they doing, if they failed, etc.
  5. C

    Phone Farms Automation [My Journey]

    Update on this, August 31st 2026: The project is going well. I found a bunch of additional iPhone's X and while I'm building the hardware pipeline (For which I built a very very simple web dashboard to control stuff), I'm also building a home-made tiktok slide generator with AI which is going...
  6. C

    Phone Farms Automation [My Journey]

    Yeah, on tiktok, which is the platform I'm targeting my entire setup & farm for. Yup. That's exactly what I'm doing. I can literally control a brand new iPhone X without a single piece of software tech (WDA, XCUItest, etc)
  7. C

    Phone Farms Automation [My Journey]

    Indeed. I'm already working on the error recovery system. I'm keeping it very straightforward as per now: Whenever an uncontrolled situation happens, just close the app and notify the human. As per now, I'll put myself in the loop until I refine everything, so it can automatically run...
  8. C

    Phone Farms Automation [My Journey]

    I did read somewhere else people's using Crane. I will definitely give it a look whenever the time comes. Right now I'm fighting all the TikTok cursor position thing. It's a complete hell. Spent around 2 weeks with this and it's still not finished.. but thanks for the support! Why iPhone 12...
  9. C

    Phone Farms Automation [My Journey]

    Hello everyone, I'm currently setting up my phone farm from complete & absolute scratch, so I thought documenting my entire process would be useful, not only for me but someone else who might be on the same path. The reason behind this is that I want to test how it works. The goal is to...
  10. C

    Need some help with iPhone farm clicking automation

    Afternoon everyone. I'm starting to learn & getting into building my own phone farm in order to automate TikTok, Instagram & Youtube shorts posting automation for some of my biz. I'm planning on doing things correctly, hence I'll be using iPhones (X, 11 and 12) while reducing software...
  11. C

    feeling depressed because i am not reaching my full potential

    Read the bible Ask god for guidance Trust the process You wouldn't be given a task you was not able to complete Try tracing down where the fk do your negative thoughts come from. Once you identify the root cause, everything falls into pieces. Just be man enough to do so.
  12. C

    [JOURNEY] Building iOS Apps 5000$/month MRR

    Sorry if I missed it anywhere but.. will app link be dropped once it is ready2go?
  13. C

    [JOURNEY] Building iOS Apps 5000$/month MRR

    Good luck mate! Keep us posted with the progress. Will follow this closely
Back
Top