Traffic volume can change even with the same settings. I would compare another network for a week or two and look at clicks, conversion rate and lead quality before deciding to move.
Aged accounts wont fix a malicious content flag. I would scan the whole domain and remove any suspicious scripts or redirects before submitting it again.
I have seen this happen, it could be worth checking the search terms and traffic sources first because sometimes the clicks look fine but the actual intent is not there.
In my experience a complete multi-page site looks more natural and unique content and a clean domain also help and I usually prefer building the site manually rather than relying on automation.
SysTools and BitRecover are worth checking for TGZ conversion and compare bulk support folder structure attachments and the output formats before choosing.
You can train the account using google’s conversion tracking and import offline conversions from your CRM as this gives the algorithm more complete conversion data than relying only on basic form or click conversions.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.