adult is hard to get into but once you're in, you're in. im not sure on the BH way of getting revenue from the site, but you can signup with some adult affiliates and just let the existing traffic make some sales for you. hit me up on PM if you want to chat more about the topic. I can give you...
Hey everyone,
Jon from wickedfire put a post up about blackhat forums and someone linked here so I am now here to check it out, learn and help out as much as possable.
Ive read up on some BH stuff but never really put much into action so I am eager to learn and do some shit.
I've ran...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.