Recent content by Cranula

  1. C

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    just orderd 5k words
  2. C

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Just ordered 5800 words!!
  3. C

    NewIPNow.com: ✅ Self-Service Private Proxies ✅ Instant IP Refresh ✅ Just $0.88/IP + $0.00/GB ⭐Get +50% FREE⭐

    Here is my Invoice number, just ordered. Invoice #38877 Please double me up
  4. C

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    just purchased Windows VPS - PRO I wanted the standart but it said sold out :( so I bought the pro for now Sale: # ****473609
  5. C

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 7CV32869CL499340Y
  6. C

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Update on my order, After reviewing everything I found it to be great. The only problem I found was that the profile name and the name in the first post never matched " My name is Mcneil" in profile but then in first post it said "My name is martha" Not a big deal, really easy fix for me...
  7. C

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Recieved report! Got my report within an hour (damn fast) I got about 56 properties, some were removed but I still had at least 50 Haven't checked the quality of all the accounts yet, so I'll update this when I do. So far quality is alright, passable. Overall: I would recommend this service...
  8. C

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Just ordered Will post review on turn around time and quality of service upon receiving report. 4EN92946DP115022N.
  9. C

    Ahrefs vs MajesticSEO

    For me I've never used majestic, but I use mainly opensiteexplorer and ahrefs. I personally prefer ahrefs, I feel like their database is much more up to date and reacts fast to changes. Ahrefs.
  10. C

    What is the best tool for scraping proxies?

    I use proxy multiply, very versatile and Fast. Unfortunately its not free though
  11. C

    [FREE] EDU Profile Backlinks for BHW Member’s

    count me in, thank you
Back
Top