Recent content by craggytree

  1. craggytree

    What's your main traffic source for a blog now?

    I agree with Reddit and Google but i struggled with Pinterest, never really getting much traffic. What do you do to make pinterest work for you?
  2. craggytree

    8 months of blogging and still getting no traffic, normal?

    even without backlinks?
  3. craggytree

    8 months of blogging and still getting no traffic, normal?

    It sounds like two of the big blog things to tick off is consistent quality content and back links. Is there anything else that is really important or more important?
  4. craggytree

    Daily Quiz

    I'll have to find the high again first!
  5. craggytree

    From 0 to domaining profit — Automating my way into the domain game

    Just read through this whole thread thnks for sharing the journey. What have your figures been to date if you don't mind sharing and what were your biggest purchase regrets?
  6. craggytree

    Daily Quiz

    3/5 two days in a run now...
  7. craggytree

    Daily Quiz

    That is a fair point i will aim for a streak! I'm clearly easily swayed.
  8. craggytree

    Daily Quiz

    Thanks! 5/5 I think it maybe time to retire on a high.
  9. craggytree

    Daily Quiz

    4/5 today, if i keep improving at this rate who knows where i'll end up. 5/5 probably...
  10. craggytree

    Greetings all!

    Hi, I'm Craggy. I've been lurking for a while and have picked up a few tips so thanks for that, looking to keep learning about SEO but also maybe branch out into cloaking, newbie with that though.
  11. craggytree

    Daily Quiz

    3/5 for me. Felt confident too.
Back
Top