Recent content by CosmicFrost

  1. C

    TrustCloaker Or Cloaking House for peptides ads?

    My suggestion would be TrafficGuardian and TrafficShield. I’ve been using TrafficGuardian for the past two months for my peptide ads nd working well so far. used TrafficShield in the past for another niche as well, and it worked good for me, but I haven’t specifically tried it for peptides yet.
  2. C

    Should I Change the Ad or Landing Page?

    If people click but ask for something else, your offer might not be clear enough on the ad or page.
  3. C

    Thinking of Leaving Adsterra Any Good Alternatives?

    There are many alternatives, but every network depends on your niche and GEO. Try a few and check conversion quality.
  4. C

    domains with accents

    Yes, Google Ads supports domains with accented characters also it is depending on the user’s language settings the ad may show the accented version or the Punycode version.
  5. C

    Beauty ads

    Personally i think Google Ads won’t normally hurt your site as you should just keep the products and website compliant with the Google Ads policies.
  6. C

    how do you evaluate search partner traffic in microsoft ads?

    I prefer to test both first and then check which one brings better conversions as if search partner traffic gives poor results I reduce it.
  7. C

    White Pages - whats working for you now?

    I think the domain and website trust matter more than just changing the text or images because a simple clean website with clear business details usually works well.
  8. C

    How to hide BH landers on Google Ads?

    I would focus on policy compliance rather than trying to bypass the review as it is safer long term.
  9. C

    Google is spending my budget on "Junk" search terms. How to stop this?

    To be honest I'll add negative keywords first and exact match isn’t the only option.
  10. C

    Is it a good idea to run a casino using Snapchat?

    Right new accounts seem to be getting more checks lately also keep everything consistent and start with a normal setup rather than making too many changes early on.
  11. C

    Low CTR but Conversions Coming In – Should I Still Optimize?

    I think if it’s profitable so leave it for now and don’t change it just to improve CTR.
  12. C

    Low CTR but Conversions Coming In – Should I Still Optimize?

    I think if it’s profitable so leave it for now and don’t change it just to improve CTR.
  13. C

    Site Indexed on Bing – Best Link Building Strategy for Quick Rankings?

    I would focus on high quality relevant backlinks from trusted websites and guest posts and niche edits can still work while automated link packages are best avoided.
  14. C

    Google Ads feels more fragile than before

    For the long term stability i think it’s important to follow all the platform rules and keep billing and account details clean also avoid sudden changes just regularly check the account as it also helps.
  15. C

    Why do my ads show in wrong countries even after targeting settings are correct?

    You can check your location settings and make sure you choose the option to show ads only to people who are in your selected country.
Back
Top