Recent content by ContentCreator8

  1. C

    [24/7 Auto-Reseller Bot] ✨Private Accounts Gemini Pro 18M✨($1) ChatGPT Plus ($9.5)✨Duolingo Super12M ($1)✨CapCut Pro ($0.3)✨Semrush Guru✨SuperGrok

    Caution I bought Gemini Pro, it did not work and seller has a weird response, check screenshot. Can you fix it or issue refund, I do not want to open Dispute for on $1 but it feels like scammed!
  2. C

    Cheaper Seedance service

    Can anyone suggest the cheaper service offering Seedance 2.0 and Seedance 2.5? We have to work on some videos for prototyping so we have heavy use for it until we come up with a plan. If you can suggest any cheaper service, please. We are open to use it using API too.
  3. C

    Alternative to Upwork

    Any other platform?
  4. C

    Alternative to Upwork

    I’m looking for alternatives to Fiverr. I’ve heard of Upwork, but I’d like to explore other options as well. Can you recommend a few platforms and explain what each one is best suited for? For example, one platform might be better for IT/software development services, while another might be...
  5. C

    How to find products

    What are best way to find POD products like given(keychains, tumbler, etc)? I tried a few portals for seller but could not find like these. https://www.potcampe.com/collections/graduation-gifts/products/class-of-personalized-custom-coffee-mug-gift-for-graduates-and-students...
  6. C

    Looking for a Full Stack Developer

    I’m looking for an experienced full stack developer for ongoing web development work. Required skills: Strong PHP and MySQL WordPress development and customization HTML, CSS, JavaScript Responsive frontend development Custom themes and plugins API integration Payment gateway integration...
  7. C

    Adsense Approval

    We have a few websites for which we need Google AdSense approval. If you can help with this, please let me know: - Your price per website - Whether you need access to the website - Whether you need access to our AdSense account - Any other information or access you require from our side...
  8. C

    Advise for beginner

    What advise will you give to someone who is beginner in dropshipping? We tried one store with good products and run Google Ads, but we did not get any order! I know something was done wrong so can anyone advise me on what to do and dont!
  9. C

    Google Ads credits

    We used a new account and spent 400€ to get 400€ credits. How much time does it take to get the credits and what can be issue or red flag until we get credits?
  10. C

    TrustWallet backup and different country

    1- Do you know if I use the device with TrustWallet from different country, for example, USA to Asian country, will it stop working or freeze? 2- What is the best way to backup all wallets of TrustWallet?
  11. C

    Proxies with Port 25

    Does anyone know any proxy provider who offer port 25 open? I created a thread here in Want to Buy section but could not find any. Also I have contacted many proxy providers from BHW but none offer it or does not know what it is! If you know any proxy provider or any work around that can be used...
  12. C

    Mobile app research tool

    Do you know any research tool to check demand, current trends, competition for a mobile app focusing on android platform? If you can suggest any name having a trial too - I will appreciate it. Please advise.
  13. C

    Alternative to Binance

    Can anyone recommend any good alternative of Binance as exchange - KYC is not an issue? Alternative in the context of safety of assets as Binance is very famous for blocking accounts without any reason. Binance Subreddit is full of such incidents.
Back
Top