Recent content by conkshell

  1. C

    Reddit Marketing

    Lookin for someone who can advertise for an online casino on reddit. Telegram @madmoneymatt
  2. C

    Looking for casino brands that convert good

    Add on skype @lucidsocks We are converting well in many geos
  3. C

    Article Spinner

    Hello, I am looking for someone who can set up an automatic article spinner plug in or code on WP. So that articles are generated and posted automatically. Please add on skype if you can help! live:lucidsocks
  4. C

    instagram profile deactivated

    Yes its connected
  5. C

    RECOVER IG ACCOUNT

    Hello, I believe my IG was raided by someone who does not like me, I was using it and the next morning I had to verify my phone number (which I did) 24 hours later I was notified that the account was disabled due to impersonating someone (which i have never done) and when I try to use all the IG...
  6. C

    instagram profile deactivated

    I tried, i keep getting this error ..
  7. C

    RECOVER IG ACCOUNT

    Hello, I believe my IG was raided by someone who does not like me, I was using it and the next morning I had to verify my phone number (which I did) 24 hours later I was notified that the account was disabled due to impersonating someone (which i have never done) and when I try to use all the IG...
  8. C

    instagram profile deactivated

    Would love to hear about this method! Someone raided my IG account, it says i was using bots which i have not touched a bot. Now I cant get it back. My FB is connected! Thanks
  9. C

    LOOKING FOR BH PPC FREELANCER

    We are looking for someone who can run BH ppc for an online casino. Part time/ freelance position. Experience with iGaming preferred!
Back
Top