Recent content by CommandobotStudios

  1. C

    I'll write 3 article for free! (Only 3, Jr. Vip/Elite/Above)

    I'll write an article (500 words) for you. Reply to this thread, then send me a pm with your details. Requirements: No newbies please. Only Elite members, Jr. Vips, and above. You must speak english well, I do this gig to get better at writing. First come first served.
  2. C

    Restaurants & take away foods?

    Here in Budapest and Vienna you can find everything you can imagine, tho I've yet to find a good mexican restaurant(but you can eat in bad ones if you are desperate). I've gone to St. Julians, Malta earlier this year -> total disappointment food-wise. Mainly italian and maltese restaurants, not...
  3. C

    [METHOD] Popups made easy! 2000$/month

    Well... It's not dangerous at all. It's just like any other business venture. You must put in a lot of energy if you want something out. Usually if something sounds better than this, it's just a fairytale. You know what's good in being a performance marketer? Results are nearly instant, you...
  4. C

    [METHOD] Popups made easy! 2000$/month

    How do you know? :) I pretty much doubt that popads was the reason.
  5. C

    [METHOD] Popups made easy! 2000$/month

    No, I've only emailed them yet a few times. :(
  6. C

    [METHOD] Popups made easy! 2000$/month

    Lucky you, it's still shit for me :D
  7. C

    [METHOD] Popups made easy! 2000$/month

    Same :D :D Sucks big time.
  8. C

    [METHOD] Popups made easy! 2000$/month

    Guys, is popads.net down for you? The homepage loads but I can't log in.
  9. C

    starting shopify store

    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=facebook+conversion+tracking
  10. C

    [METHOD] Popups made easy! 2000$/month

    LOL, this is not adwords or facebook where you get fucked for literally anything :D To be honest you can get away with a lot without cloaking... There are 2 types of offers: a, the one that you can run straight away after getting accepted b, the one where you have to send your creatives to...
  11. C

    A domain is never spammed,but cannot google it...

    70$ for this? Nah, you can easily get better domains even from bhw sellers.
  12. C

    [METHOD] Popups made easy! 2000$/month

    TERRIBLE IDEA!Forget it as fast as possible. And not because of the high volume of the traffic... Namecheap hosting(like other 99% of shared hostings) is slow as heck. Pops= interruption marketing. If your landers aren't loaded quickly, you will get significantly less conversions or no...
  13. C

    [METHOD] Popups made easy! 2000$/month

    Absolutely. Plenty of offers to choose from :)
  14. C

    [METHOD] Popups made easy! 2000$/month

    Plenty to choose from. Stick with one in the beginning so you reach the payout limits sooner-> better cashflow, better relationship with your AM, he/she will see that you mean business by sending all your traffic there, easier to get payout bumps. The networks Sephrata told you are good. ATM I'm...
Back
Top