Recent content by clpride

  1. C

    Affiliate program on steroids = revenue split partnership?

    You could try hel io pay which allows you to accept payments in a variety crypto denominations. There's a split feature which automatically sends payments to different wallets based on your set percentages. You don't need to be a business to use it. I think it was acquired by moon pay recently...
  2. C

    ███ Supercharge Your Web3 Project with our Fully Cooked Crypto Marketing Services ██ Influencer Campaigns to Press Releases and Beyond!

    Review. Prey24's team did some X/Twitter marketing for my software utility project last January. He took over my X account for a couple of weeks and made 7 posts which received mid to high engagement from a variety of accounts. He checks with you before anything gets posted which is great. The...
  3. C

    Future potential of crypto

    What, did you see the candles for Nov-Dec 2024? I made over $10K swing trading MSTR the last couple of months. The volatility pretty much matched bitcoin's ups and downs, which made it easy to swing trade. I get what you're saying though. It's lost steam now, and I won't touch it for a while...
  4. C

    Future potential of crypto

    Saylor is essentially betting that Bitcoin's price will far outpace the cost of borrowing over the long term. He's got a huge cult following, so yes cryptocurrency enthusiasts eyes are on him. Of course he could be wrong, but he'll be bankrupt or too dead to care by then.
  5. C

    Future potential of crypto

    FTX and scams have scared off new retail. Confidence has been rebuilding. Eyes are on Michael Saylor right now. I feel that there are too many barriers to entry also, which limits newcomers. I think there will be an Apple of Crypto one day that simplifies the process for the masses which should...
  6. C

    Telegram Channels

    Try searching on X/twitter. Lots of posters drop their telegram links in their bio or posts. Some niches are better than others for telegram ads. For example, crypto is a very popular one in X and Telegram
  7. C

    Telegram Ads for Crypto Algo Trading Software

    Hi, I'm looking for someone who can help me post ads on Telegram on some of the popular channels associated with the Solana blockchain. I tried myself, but have been met with some obstacles. Telegram support is kind of terrible right now and the ads placement process is confusing. I want to...
  8. C

    Future potential of crypto

    Yeah, I agree. I started a crypto channel 3 months ago focused on dev/tech. Right now, I'm pushing tutorials for building your own trading bot/software using python for free. I also discuss future possibilities for the space. So far, I have over 2.1K subsribers and had over 38K views on a reddit...
  9. C

    Crypto YouTube Channel - What to do?

    Perhaps we could collaborate if the connection makes sense? I started a crypto channel 3 months ago focused on dev/tech. Right now, I'm pushing tutorials for building your own trading bot/software using python for free. I also discuss future possibilities for the space. So far, I have over 2.1K...
  10. C

    Anybody here play the memecoin market?

    Done some automation myself and it works quite well in this space. Not all are wins of course, but I'm net positive. It mainly finds good entry and exit points, and executes stop/profit trades quicker than I can manually trade. Eliminates all the fomo emotional behavior as well, which is great...
  11. C

    Fanbase of 3.2 million.

    I may be able to help. I've worked in the software industry 10+ years and within the last year I've started developing apps/games for iOS/Android. Been doing decent at it and I've developed some pretty decent monetization strategies and on average I get 12% CTR on my interstitial ads alone...
  12. C

    My journey into Android and iOS

    Haven't done an update in a while, so I just wanted to let everyone know where I'm at. The port of my game Soldier Bird to iOS went without a hitch and I released my game to iOS two weeks ago. Additionally, I did a graphics makeover on it to make it more appealing. As for marketing, I've been...
  13. C

    My First Bot Journey

    LMAO Statistically speaking nobody can get 100% click through rates. That's an automatic red flag there. I have little experience in this area, but I would think staying in the 3%-5% CTR range, which is a little above average, might keep you from getting banned. However, they'll probably catch...
  14. C

    My journey into Android and iOS

    Thanks, I actually have done some of that, but with the free to play apps it's a bit risky because you can't guarantee you'll make over $.50 for each user. Getting more data through analytics will determine if it's worth it though.
  15. C

    My journey into Android and iOS

    Yes I use eclipse, but I used an android/ios friendly framework called libGDX within. You can take games built with libGDX and compile them to xcode pretty easily. The third-party features, like leaderboards and ads are a bit tricky to get to work, but other than that it's a pretty good system...
Back
Top