Recent content by cloveriaa

  1. C

    What Are the Best PPC Advertising Networks Right Now?

    I would go ahead and start my research from google nd microsoft ads. In addition, I would test the effectivenes of some other network by using a smaller budget.
  2. C

    Google stopped my campaign and my account is bugged

    might be a one-time problem with the account verification or even the problem with your browser itself. It is recommended that you check whether this problem is still persisting while using another device browser.
  3. C

    Any advice how to protect a Wordpress website from hackers and DDOS attacK?

    rate limiting is a mechanism which limits the amount of request sent from one single IP addres during a certain period of time. I find that rate limiting work vry effectively against brute force attacks.
  4. C

    What was the most useful feedback you received before launch?

    Yes, sometimes external criticism may highlight an aspect of friction which u have stopped noticing simply becuz you have been working on the same product for many months. In my opinion, it is always the repetitive criticism by different testers that count
  5. C

    How can I access hidden links on someone else's homepage?

    Indeed, the use of hidden link on home pages usually indicates an element of risk. nnetheless, while competitors achieve high rankings through these link it does not necessarily mean that they rely on these link to succeed.
  6. C

    Are there people using the GSA SER these days?

    the GSA SER software is definitely working however, in my opinion, it really depend on how you use it. the spamming method will not last vry long, however, tests done correctly will definitely show you something.
  7. C

    Hey guys

    welcome to BHW. As both SEO and PPC consist of many element you need to focus on analyzing small elements using real data. have fun along your journey!
  8. C

    Bing Ads + LinkedIn Audience Targeting Experience

    yeah, worth a try in my opinion. I would measure it based on the quality of the lead nd their conversion rate, not the no. of click.
  9. C

    Method to upgrade BM1 to BM3

    from what I’ve seen, there is no direct upgrade button. BM limit usually increase after consistent activity, clean billing history, nd maintaining a trusted acount.
Back
Top