Recent content by Claymore12

  1. C

    what type of reddit posts get the most genuine discussions

    I think adding a few real numbers can make discussions more interesting Like if someone shares a result with actual numbers, people have something concrete to compare with or talk about. It feels more useful than just saying something worked.
  2. C

    Is YouTube Still One of the Best Traffic Sources in 2026?

    I think YouTube is still good for traffic. I’ve seen old videos randomly getting views even after a long time, which is kinda nice I’d say it’s worth trying if you have something useful to share.
  3. C

    How to drive traffic from Quora to a website?

    I’m still pretty new to Quora, so I’m just trying to figure out how the traffic part works. I guess answering questions that are related to your website makes more sense than just posting anywhere. Is there a certain type of question that usually brings more visitors?
  4. C

    Can Quora Marketing work for local Businesses?

    I haven’t tried Quora for a local business yet, but I think it’s worth testing. Some services are the kind people usually look up and compare before choosing. I’d be interested to see if Quora actually brings any customers from that.
  5. C

    Is telegram becoming a major digital marketing channel?

    I’ve only started looking into Telegram marketing recently. What I find interesting is that people can stay connected to a business through a channel instead of just visiting a website once. I’m curious how well that works for actual sales.
  6. C

    What is Working on Social Media Lately?

    I’m still new to this, so I’m mostly just trying things and seeing what works. I’ve noticed that sharing something I actually tried gets a few more replies than just posting for the sake of posting.
  7. C

    What’s Actually Working for YouTube Growth Right Now?

    I’m also new to YouTube, so I’m still learning. One thing I’m wondering is whether old videos can start getting views again after some time. Has anyone here seen this happen with their channel?
  8. C

    Reddit Gained Top Positions On Google In Every Niche After May Core Update

    I’d be interested to see if this is happening more with newer threads or older ones too. If older Reddit discussions are also gaining visibility, that would make the change even more interesting.
  9. C

    New to Reddit Marketing, Is it still worth Learning?

    I’d start with just one subreddit instead of trying to learn everything at once. Once you get comfortable with how that community works, moving into other related subs becomes much easier.
  10. C

    Why am i not getting any impressions? is my trust score burnt ?

    I’d check the video settings first. Make sure they’re public and there’s nothing restricting them. If everything looks normal, I’d upload a few more videos and see what happens before assuming it’s a trust score issue.
  11. C

    How much do thumbnails really affect views?

    I think a clear thumbnail helps a lot. For example, if a video is about SEO tips but the thumbnail is too confusing, I might just scroll past it. A simple and clear thumbnail can make me stop and check the video.
  12. C

    Do you still use LinkedIn to learn something new?

    Yeah, I still check LinkedIn from time to time. Apart from learning new things, it also gives me an idea of how people present themselves and how I can improve my own profile.
  13. C

    Does Reddit detect copy-paste comments, clean browser profiles, or missing cookies?

    According to me, the comment should match the topic. For example, if people are discussing SEO and you suddenly post a service link, it can look like spam.
  14. C

    What's your solutions for that content works in one subreddit but fails in another subreddit?

    According to me, sometimes changing the format can help too. If a text post doesn’t work, I’d try presenting the same idea as a question or a short list.
  15. C

    Reddit Gained Top Positions On Google In Every Niche After May Core Update

    According to me, it would be interesting to see whether Reddit is ranking more for brand searches or general keywords. That could give a better idea of how big this change really is.
Back
Top