Recent content by chtoric

  1. C

    How does this guy do this?! (Awesome Fiverr gig...)

    He simply makes renderings with sw like 3d studio max I think, a good idea though
  2. C

    WTB: Pay you to buy my product on Amazon

    i am interested pm me an email so we can get in contact
  3. C

    [GIVEAWAY] 100 Manual Web 2.0

    I'd take one as well, thanks! EDIT: oops I'm not Donor or above, thanks anyway
  4. C

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Thanks, package delivered, will order again if nothing goes wrong
  5. C

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    sorry for the late review, anyway i will buy again for sure because it worked great, thanks! Update: just placed a new order, TID 7SU67281CR47***** Thanks
  6. C

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Order: FO1192E83944 Thanks
  7. C

    YouTube Help Center - Ask Anything About YouTube Marketing

    Hey, I had this problem every time an account got disabled by YT, I mean, when you read "This video is no longer available because the channel got suspended" or something like that, well if you try to login in YT they will force you to verify your phone and then they tell you that your acc is...
  8. C

    Free pinterest board for ALL

    please count me in, thanks!
  9. C

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    placed a 9000 order, I will post how it goes :) Thanks
  10. C

    THE END of Matt Cutts

    Amazing, you have talent, compliments..
  11. C

    I just WON 50 BTC`s = $41.400 from Blokchain !

    lol they are phishing you mate
  12. C

    Lots of bs empty posts by people trying to boost counts

    thanks man for the info
  13. C

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    can I order 5k and split them on two videos? If yes how? Thanks Edit: just noticed sorry: Split views available - minimum 5k per video
  14. C

    Suggest me the best way to open blocked websites

    put "cache:" before your url in Chrome (or "?cache:" in FF if u have google as default SE (not sure about this but you can try)), this works most of the times for me for torrent sites etc, but i never tried with YT or other browsers sorry.
  15. C

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    oh sh*t! OP Please add a way to stop the orders I don't want all my channels banned! But I think it too late now. EDIT I checked and not a video got banned for now and after five days some of the videos got 1k views which is the amount I ordered, thanks
Back
Top