Recent content by Chronine

  1. C

    [WTB] Custom gmail creator [$500]

    In need of a freelancer that has experience in Gmail account creation. The gmails will be used for scraping purposes. I would like to be able to create them without sms services that are super expensive. Currently using PVA Creator and it's expensive to operate and a hassle with BTC at...
  2. C

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Just made an order with you guys for a logo, hope all goes well. Thanks!
  3. C

    [METHOD] Make money with adult images - Reach $50/day quickly

    WARNING - IMGBABES is a scam. Steer clear of this place. I went to request a payout and they did not deliver. Not only that they deleted the account. Customer service is not responding to emails. This place is pretty much a scam, easy way for the creator to get some free traffic. They are...
  4. C

    [METHOD] Make money with adult images - Reach $50/day quickly

    I can confirm this, I ran about 5,000 hits to them (IMG Babes) as a test of CPM and it seems that i am getting around a $3.98 CPM for Tier 1 traffic. (US, CA, AU, UK) However, that is pretty good still... If they pay out. Has anyone had any experience with this place? Will attempt a payout...
  5. C

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    I set this bot to process some videos in the 'Commenter+'. After about 60/500 videos the bot will restart randomly and has an alert box saying 'DONE!' and then 'FINISHED!' when the status says 60/500.. Not all of the videos are getting processed! What is the issue here? Also, the bot does not...
  6. C

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Just ordered 100 Youtube PVA's, Thanks! Transaction number, last 4 digits - 474T
  7. C

    Media-kings.com: perpahps the best download affiliate program

    Media-kings is a complete bust. After sending traffic for a couple days the tracking breaks and they claim that legit ppc traffic is fraudulent. They can't track referrers correctly. Best advice here is to steer clear from them. 2 days of running and $180+ earned through them is completely lost...
  8. C

    Looking to pay for mobile traffic.

    Interested in trying a new method on. I have everything in place except for TONS of mobile traffic. Looking for people that have mobile traffic to spare for ANY country. Willing to pay 0.002 per unique IP per day. (Great price if you have mobile traffic you can't convert going to waste (...
  9. C

    Modem Pools (For SMS Marketing)

    You can send internationally from the USA, I am not sure how to send FROM any other country.
  10. C

    SMS Affiliates Skype MasterMind Group.

    We need to stop inviting people that doesn't currently earn money with SMS. Some people trying to get in are complete noobs and are just trying to steal the method by asking questions that they should already know! I strongly believe that we need to create a standard at least. We can't just have...
  11. C

    Modem Pools (For SMS Marketing)

    I don't know about anyone else here but when I started to send SMS very few people was doing it. I basically built the method I have from just testing simple things. I could teach the method for a little compensation =P.
  12. C

    SMS Affiliates Skype MasterMind Group.

    As part of this group, I have to say its a great collaboration of minds! Cheers bornformoney!
  13. C

    Modem Pools (For SMS Marketing)

    Yeah, I wasn't trying to say that they WONT work or that they are impossible to work with. I'm just trying to say that from a management standpoint it's very hard to make them work consistently on a day to day basis.
  14. C

    Modem Pools (For SMS Marketing)

    If your talking about an actual Modem Pool of 8-16-32-64 modems in one box with one USB cord. Those are bad. Very poor quality and somewhat incompatible with the wide spread software we use. I don't think they are a good idea at all and if your a noob starting up in this sms game. Don't waste...
Back
Top