Recent content by chrismorris124

  1. C

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Hi Mark - I'd like to sign up for two more platinum packages for two new client accounts I just closed. They are local clients so I will need your help for citation work in addition to the awesome link-building campaigns you guys ran on my last few sites, they survived the Penguin update like a...
  2. C

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Ordered Platinum package x 2 confirmation xxx5278. Definitely excited to see the results, you guys did some great work on my last two sites, now time for two more :)
  3. C

    AI + GOOGLE SEO OUTREACH Premium Guest Posts | Search + AI Visibility | Real Outreach | Real Traffic | All Niches | Since 2014

    I have a photography niche? Can better link be done for it? also any discounts available? thank you
  4. C

    I'm desperate, I will lose my house if i not make $ 30 per day or more

    Dude, dont look into freelancing and othr stuff. Try to earn a real income by doing whhatever it is that you can do. Best of luck finding a real job soon.
  5. C

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Hi Mark, As per our conversation I'm placing the order now. Sorry for delay since I got paid by client just now. Hope to see great results like you got for others :)
  6. C

    How to make $100 a day with Reddit [An easy, repeatable and scaleable method]

    Hey, This one working? gonna give it a try. Thanks :)
  7. C

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Facebook advertising seems to be the right way of reaching people . Is a review copy available?
Back
Top