Recent content by Chlamydibrah

  1. C

    Phone Verification of Social Media Accounts.

    Anyone have a solution to this problem?
  2. C

    Phone Verification of Social Media Accounts.

    Anyone have any experience with verifying accounts using plivo?
  3. C

    Phone Verification of Social Media Accounts.

    Anyone have any experience with the H2O Sim cards found on amazon for .01 with free shipping? If so, do I need to add credit to each and every sim in order to receive the verification text required to verify accounts? edit; I'm in the US.
  4. C

    Phone Verification of Social Media Accounts.

    I'm trying to verify several tw1tter accounts with permanent cell phone numbers. Ideally I'd like to use multiple USA sim cards rather than a virtual number, so I retain control of the numbers indefinitely. 2 questions. 1.) What carrier should I go with? 2.) I understand receiving SMS...
  5. C

    @ Ask your queries related to twitter ..

    Can you tell me the best way to make an Adsense gallery, similar to Mylikes, for monetizing twitter? Can't seem to find anything anywhere regarding how to make a gallery site.
  6. C

    Adsense gallery site help

    Hello, I'm trying to create an Adsense gallery site to use with my twitter accounts. I've been searching around and I can't seem to find a guide or any information on how to do it. If anyone can set me off in the right direction or explain how a site like this is created, that would be great...
  7. C

    Tweeting/following 24/7 & Suspensions

    I've recently decided I'd like to run my twitter accounts 24/7 Does anyone know of or have any experience with getting suspensions from tweeting/following/unfollowing 24/7 instead of in a "window" period. What i mean is, if I'm currently following 100 per day but they're in a 10 hour "window"...
  8. C

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    My Review of the Follow Liker Twitter edition. I've been using the software for over two months now and It's performing exceptionally well, all the features are working as described. The customer support is spectacular, they've answered any questions and inquiries I've had within hours every...
  9. C

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Unique Transaction ID # 6405 Order Placed.
  10. C

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    PM me a sample and skype contact info if you have it. Thanks.
  11. C

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    PM some Snapple's, peach flavor shall suffice. Thanks
  12. C

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Interested. Can you PM me your skype Details?
  13. C

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Placed an order with Ace 8/20/13 Order completed 8/21/13 Overall Ace was very professional, he answered all my questions immediately and began working on the order in a quick, timely manner. I even received a nice bonus to what i ordered. 10/10 service will use again. Thanks Ace.
Back
Top