Recent content by Chief_Infinet

  1. Chief_Infinet

    What is the best relevant for B2B email marketing?

    Hi all, After scraping many business emails it's time for email marketing! I'm advertising digital services - B2B to a cold list. Volume of 500-1000 daily at the beginning and I want to get replies by Email Telegram or Skype. What is the most recommended software for my needs?
  2. Chief_Infinet

    Why My Trustpilot Review Deleted after 5-7 Days?

    There could be millions of reasons. I would suggest you to test different method
  3. Chief_Infinet

    Need to push down a news website from google serp.

    You can start with what he said, but you can also pay some money and publish some positive content on blogs and magazines
  4. Chief_Infinet

    Wordpress plugin/theme for ORM

    Nothing that I know about... but you can create a form and ask them to contact you through this form in case they have negative experience with you
  5. Chief_Infinet

    Is it possible to remove search results?

    That's not possible but you can push for positive content like articles and quality backlinks and try to push those negative results down.
  6. Chief_Infinet

    Anyone ever had success with legal removing false trust pilot?

    Yes of course. Try to reply to the negative review first. and than report to Trust Pilot
  7. Chief_Infinet

    Do fake google review stick?

    It depends on the method but it became really difficult to trick Google.
  8. Chief_Infinet

    Removed and banned all reviews due to Fake Engagement policy

    I need more details on your case. Did you buy those reviews?
  9. Chief_Infinet

    Let's see what is the most popular review platform

    Let's see what is the most popular review platform
Back
Top