review time! I was given a review link on the buzzsprout podcast platform as part of a review package. the link is placed in an article that is used as a podcast description. the article is well written and covers the subject with a good overview, with the link being naturally placed and...
review time! I was given a review copy of the Crowdo Foundation Links package. I gave them 3 keywords and a url and they did all the rest without me having to give any other input. in my report I got some mini blog posts, profiles, posts on web2.0 sites, wikimedia links, and social bookmarks...
no point in using an indexer on your t1 if youre building t2/t3 etc as indexing support is one of the main reasons to build tiers. the trashy subscriptions probably dont work, just stop using them
defo a bot lol
review time!
I was given a free review of the ops audit and articles service. the audit was thorough and covered 6 major brand reputation platforms, detailing lots of possible improvements. the articles were placed on standard places like medium and a wordpress subdomain, and are very long and...
I just use it for some of the addon tools and for processing lists, like at the moment im using the sitemap scraper to scrape thousands of comment urls. its not really scraped any serps or posted anything for me for years
review time! I received a contextual link in an article on a subdomain of harvard.edu. the article is big and meaty at over 800 words, it reads well but is not particularly accurate. the link is from a ugc platform, and the path has thousands of pages indexed under it. certainly does as described!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.