Recent content by chaze

  1. chaze

    I do not love my job !!! ( 40 yrs old ) - Anyone on BHW who changed job at 40 ?

    The goal is 100, this means you are still in the beginning.
  2. chaze

    Daily Quiz

    I'm proud of my 5-10 it was fun
  3. chaze

    Perception towards life!

    If we were smart, we'd have more living co-ops. It's the only way to beat the system for everyone. 10-20 acre plots all over interlinked online with a hub, pitch in have a set of rules and punishments. This is the way
  4. chaze

    How can i make money with unlimited access to numbers?

    I can only guess, but maybe a number rotating call system made with AI. Email senders usually do this.
  5. chaze

    How many businesses do you currently operate

    I would say three if profit matters, I have some baby ones I love, but sadly make nothing :weep:
  6. chaze

    I think I've just made the world's most tastiest meal ever

    Are you sure this is good? o_O
  7. chaze

    What Really Matters When Choosing a Web Host?

    I'd say support, corporate hosts will shut you down or worse in a drop of a dime if you become a hassle. A host with good support will work with you on issues and make sure everything is working as it should.
  8. chaze

    Which hosting is best for SEO sites in 2025?

    I would try a local host to you or independent. More of a partner host, not just a corporate sludge machine.
  9. chaze

    What would you do differently if you had to grow your first website again?

    I just started a new one, I was hesitant but I liked the idea of taking 20 years of learning and starting fresh. I'll make sure it's fun so I don't get too bummed if it fails o_O I'm doing a lot different. First I'm going deep into AI, I'm focusing more on a free decent version that's safe then...
  10. chaze

    New blog posts not getting indexed quickly

    My whole site isn't updating as fast as it use to, blog included. Not sure if it for everyone or Google is mad at me :mad:
  11. chaze

    I forgot to do this 15 years ago

    I'm back in the saddle again, I assume that means I'm active again because in the old western days people would fall off their horses, get hurt, and have to wait before they can be "back in the saddle". Than there's Blazing saddles, I assume they never have to get back in the saddle and just...
  12. chaze

    October 2025 Updates to the Hire a Freelancer & Want to Buy Sections

    Thanks for your patience, there's a lot of rules and it can be hard for newbies to figure it all out. Some other places just chop heads off when they could of made some good members after a little learning.
  13. chaze

    Sad News to Share

    RIP, it sounds like he was loved and had friends. That's a good life.
  14. chaze

    How to rank up my BHW account ?

    I haven't figured it out yet in 15 years :) Good content FTW?
  15. chaze

    Lets take a break for a minute.

    Of course mugsey, that's a funny name.
Back
Top