Recent content by ChaHae-In1

  1. ChaHae-In1

    How much does question selection matter compared to answer quality on quora?

    I think some Quora questions stay active for much longer than others. So even a simple answer might keep getting views if people continue asking or searching about that topic.
  2. ChaHae-In1

    Telegram ads performance suddenly dropping, anyone else facing this?

    I’d also check if the drop is happening across all campaigns or just one. If only one campaign suddenly changes, that might point to a problem with that specific setup rather than Telegram Ads overall.
  3. ChaHae-In1

    Telegram Ads bringing clicks but fewer telegram joins

    I’d also compare the results at different times of the day. Maybe the same ad gets clicks at one time but fewer actual joins because people are in a different mood or just browsing quickly.
  4. ChaHae-In1

    Can Quora Marketing work for local Businesses?

    I think Quora could be useful when a business has lots of common questions around its service. Instead of trying to sell anything, they can simply answer those questions. It’s a pretty easy way to stay visible without making every answer feel like an ad
  5. ChaHae-In1

    First time trying Reddit Marketing

    I’d just keep an eye on which subreddits remove my comments and which ones don’t. After trying a few, you’ll slowly figure out where your comments work better. Reddit is basically a little trial and error game at first
  6. ChaHae-In1

    How do you find subreddits that actually drive traffic?

    I usually look at whether people are actually interested in the topic. If I see users asking questions about the same thing I’m working on, I feel that subreddit may be worth trying. No point posting where nobody cares
  7. ChaHae-In1

    Is Quora still a valuable platform in 2026?

    I think quora is still worth trying. You don’t need to post all day Just answer a few questions properly when you can, and see if they bring any results.
  8. ChaHae-In1

    Telegram ads just changed the game, added new ways of targeting users

    The exclusion part is actually pretty interesting. Sometimes avoiding the wrong audience can save money too Would be cool to see if this makes a real difference in ad costs.
  9. ChaHae-In1

    Can Quora help improve SEO and brand visibility?

    I’d say Quora is worth testing, but I wouldn’t put all my hopes on it. Pick a few questions related to your niche, answer them properly, and see what happens. If one answer suddenly takes off, then you know you found something that works.
  10. ChaHae-In1

    How important is social media in digital marketing?

    I think social media is useful because you can talk directly with your customers. Their comments and questions can help you understand what they need. Sometimes you can even get new content ideas from them.
  11. ChaHae-In1

    Are Telegram Ads Becoming a Serious Traffic Source?

    I’m still new to Telegram Ads, but I’m seeing them mentioned more often now. Do you think they will stay mostly useful for certain niches, or could more general businesses start using them too?
  12. ChaHae-In1

    Is telegram becoming a major digital marketing channel?

    I’m still new to Telegram marketing, so I’m trying to understand how businesses measure it. For example, if someone joins a channel after seeing an ad but doesn’t buy anything right away, how do you know that ad was actually useful?
  13. ChaHae-In1

    Does Quora Traffic Still Convert better than Social Media traffic?

    I’m still new to Quora, so I’m curious about this. If someone visits from a Quora answer but doesn’t buy anything that day, can they still come back later and become a customer?
  14. ChaHae-In1

    What makes a Telegram ad creative?

    I’m still learning Telegram Ads, so I’m curious about the wording. For example, would Still losing members? get more clicks than Grow your Telegram channel? Or does it depend on the audience?
  15. ChaHae-In1

    Is telegram ads getting more expensive and competitive?

    I’m still new to Telegram Ads, so I’m wondering about this. Can the same ad work well for a long time, or does its performance usually drop after running it for a while?
Back
Top