Recent content by celiliya

  1. C

    Are You Monitoring the Post-Click Performance

    to be honest, CTR will look amazing even without any traffic. usually, for me, the bounce rate, subid data nd LP conversion are the criteria of evaluation.
  2. C

    Anyone getting results from Reddit Ads?

    reddit ad can be quite inconsistent, tbh I have had my share of bargain-priced clicks in the past, but it really depend on the kind of niche you pick and the targeting you do.
  3. C

    Financial Services Verification is necessary?

    to be honest I had check the actual policy center rejection first. then see if you are targeting india nd business details are same in google, website nd submitted docs. then re-submit
  4. C

    How to Rank a My Blogging Website?

    do not purchase random “seo packages”, complete scam. understand basics of on-page seo, write well nd get social traffic first.
  5. C

    Facebook Messenger down?

    Yess, there certainly appears to be an issue with messenger either temporarily or locally. If your facebook page is working fine, you might want to wait a bit and check the app/broswer again.
  6. C

    Scrapebox server error

    It seems like there may be an issue with the server nd not with the installation. however, if everything is fine as far as your licensing nd the website for others goes right now, then I would suggest going ahead with upgrading to the new version.
  7. C

    expired domains and history of sites

    Indeed, I would still have tested each one individually. the importance of having the clean link profile cannot be overstated; however the history of the casinos might affect the switching of niche which means that a few months should be enough to collect the necessary data.
  8. C

    Why Are My Aged Domains Getting Indexed but Losing Rankings After 72 Hours?

    I would certainly not evaluate this domain after only 72 hours. I would observe how well it does over the course of several weeks in terms of impressions, clicks, and ranking.
  9. C

    AGI is almost here. Are you ready for the new reality

    Sure... what matters most is whether it can perform its duties even when it is not being supervised in everything it does.
  10. C

    Are marketplace blogs worth it?

    while purchasing blog in the marketplace could save time, most of the sellers in the marketplace are simply repackaging AI written articles. rather than having many random blog on my website, I would like to have fewer, useful blog that I can keep improving upon.
  11. C

    Running Facebook ads for 2 weeks and ROAS keeps dropping every day, why?

    Of course, this occur quite often in meta ads, where the results at first may be biased, since the algorithm finds the easy catches first nd then you have to come up with a new one for consistency.
  12. C

    How to Write AI Content in The Right Way ? + SEO Optimized

    ai is fine for speeding up drafts, but the editing part matter most imo. add your own example data, nd insights instead of just publishing raw AI output.
  13. C

    Why is our CTR going down?

    broad keyword usually bring more impression but lower CTR. check GSC queries, separate branded, commercial nd informational traffic, then optimize based on what’s actually driving value.
  14. C

    Getting impressions but zero clicks on blog posts - is this an AI search behavior problem?

    It is clear to me that AI-driven summarization has affected certain informational searche, although there is a need to consider CTR, search intent, nd even how strong your titles are. you can always include an element of news value or your own personal experience as a draw for them.
  15. C

    Hello BlackHatWorld

    Hello All members, my self celiliya and I am from alaska .. I'm here for learning SEO and buitd my skills.
Back
Top