Recent content by catmoon

  1. C

    Is it worth buying Instagram followers for a new account?

    I’m working on a new Instagram account and organic growth has been pretty slow so far. I’ve been thinking about buying a small number of followers just to give the account some initial social proof. Has anyone here tried this recently? Does it actually help when you’re starting from zero, or is...
  2. C

    Post gets removed by reddit and account bans. is there a way to save account after it

    my personal account was banned, I submitted an appeal, but three days have passed and there’s been no response
  3. C

    What happened to Reddit? There have a lot of bans.

    Hi guys, I'm sincerely trying to understand how Reddit's filters work. I have an established account with decent karma. I tried leaving a normal comment that mentioned a brand, with no link, and it was immediately removed by Reddit's filters. Then I came across another account that is only about...
  4. C

    Post gets removed by reddit and account bans. is there a way to save account after it

    I've been having the same issue for the past week. and it doesn't matter if the account is new or old, or whether it has karma or not. Reddit has lost its mind
  5. C

    Why is reddit so strict now?

    I just don't understand why, whenever I post a neutral question in the appropriate subbreddit without mentioning brands or using any links - it immediately gets blocked by filters :(
Back
Top