Recent content by carbinbc7

  1. C

    Like SORA? Love KLING!

    Do you have chinese phone number to get access? or are you selling accounts?
  2. C

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    need edu email for adobe, how do i buy and how much?
  3. C

    How I Grow New Facebook Group To Over 8K Members In Less Than 24 Hours

    what was the tool you used for tagging?
  4. C

    journey , £5000/month youtube channels, print on demand, book publishing or whatever works

    This is my first ever accountability thread. I think I might have adult adhd and really have trouble with procrastination. I will try to do this. And will update hopefully on a regular basis as I do this with a full time job. I will use AI to make it easier for myself as I have zero creativity...
  5. C

    GET Anything From ENVATO ELEMENTS totally FREE!

    hi can i get this please thanks...
  6. C

    An Inspiring AI Case Study: Reaching $100 per Day with a Fully Automated AI Website

    why is gpt 4 on open playgrpund than gpt4 on chatgpt ? And can you please share your prompt on open playground? thank you, well done.
  7. C

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    do you have instagram accounts with atleast 10 k followers on any of these niches for sale: home technology /household items/ men's fashion niche? thanks
  8. C

    [AMA] About YouTube

    How do you research and write a script ?
  9. C

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    interested in discount
  10. C

    Shiny Object Syndrome - I had it, you might have it too.

    i have this problem, now I'm just focusing on youtube
  11. C

    [GIVEAWAY] software/models/footage/tutorials ANYTHING CG related. BHW domination.

    can i get this please, thanks https://motionarray.com/final-cut-pro-templates/double-exposure-effect-921920/?subcategories=effects https://motionarray.com/final-cut-pro-templates/3d-photo-animation-toolkit-1089349/?subcategories=effects...
  12. C

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    what software do you use? can i see sample,tnx
Back
Top