Recent content by Cage Warriors

  1. Cage Warriors

    Payment Gateway Cloaking: Muadata Cloaker ????

    So far, I haven’t encountered any major issues using muadata.com. I’ve been using it for two years, and for me, it has effectively solved the payment issues for my IPTV website.
  2. Cage Warriors

    Stripe payment processing circumvention

    Yes, but high-risk payment gateways usually work quite well for region-specific orders. However, for international markets, the success rate for credit card payments is often very low. I believe Stripe + cloaking works best. I personally sell IPTV, and I’ve been using Muadata’s payment cloaking...
  3. Cage Warriors

    high risk payment gateway

    There are currently many high-risk payment gateways, but their payment success rates are quite low, and customers often have trouble completing payments. For international markets, I still recommend using Stripe because it has the highest payment success rate. However, if your business...
  4. Cage Warriors

    Payment processor nsfw

    I’m not sure about adult-related businesses, but I personally sell IPTV, which is also on the prohibited products list of various payment gateways. However, I use Cloaking from muadata.com and Stripe to process orders, and I’ve been doing so for several years.
  5. Cage Warriors

    Payment Gateway Cloaking: Muadata Cloaker ????

    Most of the time, there are no issues. We only encountered some problems during the initial setup, but after contacting their support team, we received excellent technical assistance.
  6. Cage Warriors

    Payment Gateway Cloaking: Muadata Cloaker ????

    I think Muadata is excellent — I’ve been using it for about a year, and my PayPal and Stripe accounts have almost never been banned. (I sell replica products and IPTV.)
  7. Cage Warriors

    High Risk Payment Gateway For Replicas

    If you're using a Shopify store, you can try redirect-based payments — your customer makes a purchase on your replica product website, and then is redirected to a separate white-label Shopify store to complete the payment.
  8. Cage Warriors

    Payment Gateway for IPTV?

    PayPal and Stripe are probably the best payment gateways for IPTV payments — but unfortunately, using them directly violates their terms of service. You may need to use some technical solutions, such as a payment gateway cloaking system like Muadata.com These systems are designed to mask the...
  9. Cage Warriors

    IPTV High Risk Payment Gateway

    You can use a payment gateway cloaking system like Muadata, which allows you to process payments on your IPTV website using gateways such as PayPal, Stripe, and Square. I’ve been using it for over a year now, and it has rarely ever been banned.
  10. Cage Warriors

    Muadata.com - the shopify cloaker, anyone used this before?

    I have used the PayPal cloak, Stripe cloak, and Square cloak provided by muadata, and I think they're quite good. I have been selling replica shoes and have always used muadata and moyidata's cloaks. I feel like these two companies might be the same. However, these details aren't that important...
  11. Cage Warriors

    Best Group Buy SEO Tools

    Which is the best?
  12. Cage Warriors

    Automate Instagram DMs

    And also dm me.
  13. Cage Warriors

    moyidata

    I was just looking for Facebook ads related services on this forum and saw the content you posted. Since I have used Moyidata's services, I registered an account and replied to you. You don't have to trust me, and I don't need your trust either!
  14. Cage Warriors

    Buying Facebook Comments For FB Ads

    Can you share it?
Back
Top