Recent content by C4R30N

  1. C

    Starting with AI model management - TIPS

    Hi guys hope you are good. I am starting an AI Fanvue site and I wanna do face swapping but not sure what website to use for that kind of technique. Should my site be free or paid? Any tips for starting out this business? Thank you so much.
  2. C

    Need help in making money as experienced video editor

    I tried, multiple times. You cannot succeed as a new freelancer on these platforms as its pay 2 win platforms and im not doing that bs. Already spent $100 on that and barely got any replies. yeah but nobody replies as well
  3. C

    Thinking of starting OFM or AI models

    thanks, seems like a good idea. I might try in future and share details with everybody.
  4. C

    Thinking of starting OFM or AI models

    Hi guys, hope you are good. Last 8 years I've tried all kinds of businesses you could imagine(online) and I am tired of losing. I want some nice money, i have a full time video editing job and I feel like I've seen enough and wanted some nice change and good money. Been thinking of starting OFM...
  5. C

    Hello everyone

    Thank you! I usually set up camera angles and rest in my head, and then move to chatgpt to generate me a prompt, then i copy paste that prompt to Higgsfield where i choose model needed for my needs. I first create an image and then from that image i create a video using either kling 3 or...
  6. C

    Need help in making money as experienced video editor

    From what i realized later is that, these companies use AI to detect resumes and drop everything else if your keywords doesnt match to their needs. Sucks so much but it is what it is. Best to build an AI agent resume that automatically detects these keywords from these job positings and changes...
  7. C

    Need health tips for sitting at a desk all day and staring at screens

    I also work in front of screens but recently i discovered a hack and bought a treadmill for my home office. That way i easy clock in 10-15k steps and immediately feel much better.
  8. C

    Hello everyone

    I am mostly making for my full time work but looking to leverage it for my work or other clients if i get some side work in the future. Yeahhhh motivating myself to go to the gym has been really hard but im pushing myself to limits Thank you! Happy to contribute to this forum :)
  9. C

    My plan to make $1,000,000/Month with AI OFM in the next 3 years.

    Following this, thank you. Wanting to jump into this world for some time now. PM me if we can work together.
  10. C

    AMA - OFM Agency Owner Since 2022

    Hi, been interested in this field for some time now. I am an experienced video editor and would love to work with you not just as a video editor but in another fields as well if needed. PM me:)
  11. C

    Need help in making money as experienced video editor

    thanks for the feedback. But yeah....i do get kinda of hopeless after so many sleepless nights and going after clients but it is what it is. I know i am very experienced but its really a headache to find any clients and work with them Nope, i just discovered this forum and i am glad i did :)...
  12. C

    Need help in making money as experienced video editor

    Wish that was it easy man. I tried applying to over 200 different linkedin jobs, got 2 replies and ended declining them because it was a scam. Tried upwork, spent around $30 bucks to buy connects got 0 leads. Luck is really not on my side i guess
  13. C

    Need help in making money as experienced video editor

    Hi guys hope you are good. I have been an editor since 2020 and I am working for a quite big media company but i am freaking tired of it already as i want to become my own boss and potentially earn more money than my full time job. Any idea on where to start?
  14. C

    Hello everyone

    Hi guys, nice to meet you. This is my first post on this forum and here is a little short introduction from me. I am a full time video creator and experienced in AI tools such as Kling, Seedance, Higgsfield and many more. I like going to the gym, playing video games, photography... Let's connect...
Back
Top