Recent content by byinxbong

  1. B

    How do I change Instagram's "Account Based In"

    Basically, I bought an aged Instagram account that had it's location based in Vietnam. I am using a US proxy, how would I change it to US instead of Vietnam? Thanks for any help!
  2. B

    Are purchased accounts normally like this?

    https://www.blackhatworld.com/seo/instagram-mafia-world-starting-at-0-90-cheap-rate-aged-fresh-account-available-bulk-sell.1695404/page-3#post-19543303 I got it from this seller. Not sure about the forum rules, but I could also post the account username and chat logs with the seller (he didn't...
  3. B

    Are purchased accounts normally like this?

    Yes, I got it from a guy promoting in the marketplace
  4. B

    Are purchased accounts normally like this?

    Just purchased an instagram account with 1k followers and trial reels for 20$ The account looks stolen and the followers were full of women... Does not help that the guy who originally owns the account is talking to minors Just touching the account feels so wrong. Gave it back to the seller...
  5. B

    Permanently Closed Marketplace Sales Thread

    Will you actually give updates on what is happening or is this a scam? 2-4 hours is listed as the delivery time, but it's been almost 20 hours with no reply and no update. If you didn't actually have the account in stock, don't sell it.
  6. B

    What is the proper way to use purchased instagram accounts?

    Hi, can I ask anyone what would be the proper way to use Instagram accounts? Planning on purchasing an account with trial reels access but I am worried it might get flagged because of the different IP. It would also require me to add a phone number, right? Do I just buy a new SIM for it, or...
  7. B

    How do people spam re-uploaded videos on Instagram without being detected?

    How do these people just grab someone else's content and upload 20x a day, not get detected by Instagram? How do they even maintain high views, even uploading 20x a day + the content being stolen? Example page: https://www.instagram.com/cs2twitch/reels/ (All the reels this guy uploads is from...
  8. B

    Removing metadata from re-uploads using Capcut?

    I've read that you should try to remove metadata from downloaded content made by other people. Is there anything specific I need to do to bypass both Instagram and TikTok's algorithm that flags it? The editing software I use is CapCut. Any other tips are appreciated. Thank you.
  9. B

    HELP - TikTok only targeting local audience

    How about the GoLogin site? I've seen that it can run accounts on other countries, but I've seen reviews that they are fishy or scamming people?
  10. B

    HELP - TikTok only targeting local audience

    Basically, I am trying to run gaming pages (CS2, Valorant, etc.) but TikTok is giving me viewers from my country (from Southeast Asia). The problem is CS2 and PC gaming in general are not really popular here, so the videos don't do well, and it ends up making me get max 1k viewers per reel. I...
  11. B

    How to re-upload / repost reels without getting flagged as unoriginal / spam?

    I upload 3x a day on 2 accounts both logged in at different browsers (chrome and microsoft edge)
  12. B

    How to re-upload / repost reels without getting flagged as unoriginal / spam?

    Hey everyone, I’m looking for tips on how to re-upload or repost Reels (or short videos) without getting flagged for being unoriginal or spammy by Instagram. I've tried ChatGPT's advice of using adjust in Capcut, but I noticed that my views got stuck at 0, and the views get stuck at like...
Back
Top