Recent content by Brunoeuu

  1. B

    Best SMS Verification Service Provider?

    certainly, I would try a few of them to see whether price are accurate. according to me, the main thing is the geographical coverage of the platform/country, not only the price.
  2. B

    My traffic collapse turned out to be a missing analytics tag. What do you check first?

    GSC and tracking stats first, followed by website modifications. tbh, I have been pretty amazed at how many time that "traffic problem" is simply the result of a mistake with your tag implementation.
  3. B

    How to drive traffic from Quora to a website?

    I feel for sure that it would be better to address ques that get some traction on google rather than increase the traffic on quora. always complete your ans before you start posting any link.
  4. B

    How much time do you burn every day zombie scrolling?

    BHW can become the same thing if you keep refreshing threads all day . atleast here there’s usually some useful info hidden betwen the scrolling.
  5. B

    Does Smart Bidding Need Clean Conversion Data?

    right, strategic bidding does take some time to adjust after any significant shift in the conversion signal. I have experienced that in campaign where signal were deleted.
  6. B

    PPC Strategy: What's Working for You in 2026?

    automation helps, but I still prefer keeping control over data, creative , nd search terms. Gud tracking and testing usually beat relying fully on AI optimization.
Back
Top