Recent content by Brucey9

  1. Brucey9

    My ad account keeps getting suspended.

    I’ve seen this with financial campaigns, and changing proxies, IPs, or Business Centers usually doesn’t solve the underlying issue. TikTok can flag the advertiser, domain, creative, or financial offer itself, so I’d check exactly what the suspension notice is citing first. I wouldn’t use...
  2. Brucey9

    Editing comments doesn't work anymore any fix / workaround?

    Yeah, I’ve seen this get much harder to pull off lately. Adding a brand or link weeks later can easily trigger spam filters or moderation. I’d focus on making the original comment genuinely useful and only include a link when it naturally fits.
  3. Brucey9

    What skills do u need to manage cam girls and make bank with it

    From an agency perspective, it’s less about a single skill and more about sales, communication, content strategy, and client management. You also need to understand platform policies, privacy, consent, and proper business operations before getting involved. I’d treat it like any other agency...
  4. Brucey9

    Can we still safe bulk 10m followers on ig nowadays My 2023 account is still alive

    From an agency perspective, I wouldn’t try to replicate the old automation approach today—the risk of losing an account that large is simply too high. If I inherited a 9M+ page, I’d focus first on rebuilding genuine engagement and testing a few faceless content formats before committing to one...
  5. Brucey9

    Starting a Faceless YouTube Channel with ChatGPT & Higgsfield — Is It Possible?

    We’ve used a similar AI workflow for faceless content, and yes, it can work across a lot of niches. I’d use ChatGPT for research/scripts and Higgsfield for visuals, then add editing, voiceover, and human quality control before publishing. Costs can stay fairly low at first, but they increase...
  6. Brucey9

    How Long Do You Wait for Delayed Conversions?

    I’ve learned not to panic over the first few hours of data. Some campaigns we’ve run looked bad early on but caught up once delayed conversions came through. I usually wait for enough data based on the campaign’s normal conversion cycle before making changes.
  7. Brucey9

    Is Ai content still ranking for you guys, or is google wiping it out?

    In my experience, AI content can still rank, but mass-produced generic posts are much harder to sustain. We use AI mainly to speed up research and drafts, then add original insights and real expertise. The human input is what usually makes the difference.
  8. Brucey9

    Is MySpace still usefull for independent artists?

    From my experience, I wouldn’t rely on MySpace as a primary promotion channel anymore. Most of the independent artists we’ve worked with get much more traction from platforms where discovery is still active, like Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Spotify. That said, keeping an old MySpace profile...
  9. Brucey9

    For Facebook Ads: Does Page Age Really Matter Anymore?

    From my experience managing Facebook ad accounts, I agree that Page age alone isn’t a major factor anymore. I’d much rather work with a clean, consistent Page that has a normal history than an older Page with multiple name changes or suspicious activity. We usually look at the Page’s history...
  10. Brucey9

    Not getting Reach on insta

    I’ve seen this happen with accounts we’ve managed, and I wouldn’t assume the algorithm is the problem right away. We usually focus on the first 2–3 seconds, watch time, shares, and saves rather than just views. Try testing different hooks and Reel formats while staying within the same niche...
  11. Brucey9

    Is it just me or mass posting accounts get better views

    I’ve noticed something similar with volume, but I wouldn’t assume mass posting itself is the reason. More posts simply give you more chances to hit content that gets picked up. I’d focus on the content and track which formats are consistently getting the better reach.
  12. Brucey9

    Phone Farms and automated influence.

    If the goal is long-term accounts, I’d avoid building a phone farm around automated likes, views, or engagement. In my experience, physical phones are more reliable for legitimate account management, but automation and multiple logins can create platform-policy and account-stability problems...
  13. Brucey9

    Content switch

    With 11k followers, I’d switch gradually rather than changing everything overnight. Since your audience is international, I’d test skincare, beauty tips, satisfying transformations, or oddly satisfying content and see what your existing audience responds to before committing fully.
  14. Brucey9

    Starting a business

    I’d start small and build trust gradually. Don’t share everything upfront.. give people only what they need for their role, use clear agreements, and see how they handle smaller responsibilities before giving them access to anything important.
  15. Brucey9

    How are you managing multiple TikTok accounts in 2026?

    From my experience, physical phones are still the most reliable for managing multiple accounts. They’re simpler and have fewer weird issues compared with emulators or browser setups. For a small number of accounts, I’d keep it simple rather than overcomplicate the setup.
Back
Top