Recent content by Brosok

  1. B

    Help logging into account with proxy

    Phone preferably as I repost a lot. I've been using 4G but my bots using proxy when botting on it. Will this raise any suspicion?
  2. B

    Help logging into account with proxy

    You can't post with either of those? I mean surely there's a way I can access it on my mobile. Just seems stupid only being able to post when near a PC.
  3. B

    Help logging into account with proxy

    I'm running an Instagram account on a proxy while I use Jarvee to automate. I'm struggling to find a way to log into the account on mobile to post to my feed. I've used the IPhone wifi proxy option and inputted my settings however it seems incredibly slow, too slow to even log into Instagram...
  4. B

    [Giveaway] Free Instagram Accounts For All

    Could I get one please?
Back
Top