Recent content by Brko95

  1. B

    My AI Affiliate Marketing Journey to $850/Day (Using Free Traffic Only)

    *Update* Working hard last week forgot to post update... New pages growing and i am getting around 12 million views per month combined and all pages.. In more valuable niches i am getting way less views but selling power is much stronger. Here is full video how i generate viral videos:
  2. B

    My AI Affiliate Marketing Journey to $850/Day (Using Free Traffic Only)

    New update The test pages are now at around 2.9M combined views across Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok. The biggest lesson so far is that the AI tool itself doesn’t matter as much as topic selection, the first few seconds, and audience retention. I’m still testing different formats and looking...
  3. B

    My AI Affiliate Marketing Journey to $850/Day (Using Free Traffic Only)

    *New update* Getting a decent amount of views on all channels now. The main goal right now is getting all channels monetized because, honestly, I have no idea what to expect from Facebook ads. $1,000 per 1M views? $100 per 1M views? $10 per 1M views? No idea yet. Realization More views ≠...
  4. B

    My AI Affiliate Marketing Journey to $850/Day (Using Free Traffic Only)

    *New update* Started 5 new channels 4 are getting 0 views and 1 is starting to get some traction. Test channel growing really fast, I am almost 1.4million views in last 28 days Wondering how much I can earn in ad revenue. first video to reach 100k views very soon
  5. B

    My AI Affiliate Marketing Journey to $850/Day (Using Free Traffic Only)

    Thanks friend, you need to do tons of testing. Some of my pages pop off some just stay dead. Just need high watch time (means people like your videos) and that is probably it. thanks! Will update soon again, going on vacation right now
  6. B

    My AI Affiliate Marketing Journey to $850/Day (Using Free Traffic Only)

    Quick question—does anyone here have experience with Facebook Content Monetization? I’m growing a page that’s doing around 7 million views per month in the health niche, and I’m hoping to get approved for Content Monetization soon. Assuming I get accepted, would a niche like health generally...
  7. B

    My AI Affiliate Marketing Journey to $850/Day (Using Free Traffic Only)

    No views = your content sucks or you didnt post enough. Testing is all. Asking questions like when will i hit my first $1000 or when will i grow fast is not the way. This is kind of gambling but with testing. More you test, higher chances of hitting it big. Keep trying
  8. B

    My AI Affiliate Marketing Journey to $850/Day (Using Free Traffic Only)

    Hey thank you very much! Yes here and there but that is not main focus. This is my test page where i test different approaches to algorithm, i wont show main one for obvious reasons :D
  9. B

    My AI Affiliate Marketing Journey to $850/Day (Using Free Traffic Only)

    Update #2 A quick update on the experiment. The page just crossed 1 million views in the last 28 days, which was my first big milestone. The best day so far was just over 109k views in a single day, all from organic Facebook traffic. I'm still posting the same AI generated content across...
  10. B

    My AI Affiliate Marketing Journey to $850/Day (Using Free Traffic Only)

    Hey everyone, I decided to start documenting my AI affiliate marketing journey here to keep myself accountable and hopefully get some feedback from people who are further ahead. For the last few months I've been testing free traffic instead of paid ads. My main focus has been Facebook and...
  11. B

    My 60.000 subscribers isn't getting new viewers

    You are 100% right, i thought same... Its been like that for few months. Im shadow banned i guess..
  12. B

    My 60.000 subscribers isn't getting new viewers

    Hey frens, I have youtube channel with around 60k subs. My problem is I am getting for example 10k views, but when i got to analysis 97% of views are coming from my subscribers and only 3% comes from non subscribers. This really breaks my heart because Im basically stuck and can't grow... Can...
  13. B

    Best proxy for facebook accounts?

    Hmm witch one you suggest?
  14. B

    Best proxy for facebook accounts?

    Hey guys, I'm total idiot when we talk about private proxy (I have no idea how to even use it). ATM, I'm looking for private proxy's for 10 facebook accounts. What do you think, which one is best?
  15. B

    Someone stole my whole website, what to do?!

    Yh, you are better support then hosting support. I think he downloaded my website so there is nothing I can do. That is just great. Anyway thank you for very useful replay!
Back
Top