Recent content by boxface

  1. boxface

    Is my SEO knowledge correct? Please check my SEO summary

    “Looks solid overall. Just make sure you’re testing things instead of only following theory.”
  2. boxface

    Gambling SEO in 2026

    SEO in competitive niches like gambling is becoming much more focused on quality and trust. I think topical authority, useful content and strong technical SEO will matter more than simply building a large number of backlinks.
  3. boxface

    [Method] Get Gemini Pro for Free

    Interesting method. I’d definitely be careful with any third-party method, especially if it requires sharing account details or installing unknown software. Official offers or legitimate trials are always the safer option.
  4. boxface

    if the language of expired domain is different than your new website??

    Yes, it can still work, but I’d focus more on topical relevance and the quality of the existing backlinks than just the domain language. A big language/topic mismatch can make the transition less natural, so I’d check the old domain’s history before using it.
  5. boxface

    Are You Checking What Google Ranks Before Doing Backlinking?

    I usually check the top-ranking pages first to understand the search intent, content quality, and competition. Then I build backlinks around a strong page rather than expecting links to fix weak content.
  6. boxface

    how long do you wait before judging a backlink?

    I’d give it some time before judging the result. Indexing, crawling and ranking changes don’t always happen at the same pace, so I’d look at the overall trend rather than expecting an immediate impact.
  7. boxface

    Getting Traffic but No Conversion - What Could be missing?

    Getting traffic is only part of the equation. I’d first check whether the traffic actually matches the offer and search intent, then look at the landing page and CTA. Sometimes the issue isn’t traffic volume but traffic quality.
  8. boxface

    Article indexing- how long doest it usually take?

    It can vary quite a bit depending on the site and the authority of the page. I usually wouldn’t worry too much if it takes a few days, especially for a newer site. Checking Search Console is probably the easiest way to see whether Google has picked it up.
  9. boxface

    YouTube views issue

    Sudden drop usually comes from thumbnail or title performance changing
  10. boxface

    I cannot seem to get my campaigns to consistently produce leads

    Consistency is hard. Are you testing new creatives regularly or running the same ones?
  11. boxface

    Reddit Ads - Getting 100s of clicks but 0 sessions in Shopify?

    Could be tracking issue or the landing page is blocking Reddit traffic.
  12. boxface

    How to not get stuck on 1k views and go 100k+

    ry changing the first frame and CTA. That fixed it for me a few times.
  13. boxface

    Reels: quality or quantity?

    I mix both. Post more when testing hooks, then double down on what works.
  14. boxface

    Can I get blue verified badge on my second fb profile?

    Unfortunately no. Meta needs real ID verification that matches the name on the profile. A fictional character + AI pics won’t get approved for the blue badge.
  15. boxface

    $1k per month goal with simple tool website

    Nice goal. Which niche are you targeting with the tool website?
Back
Top