Recent content by BowenOrtega

  1. BowenOrtega

    My First Post Is Published - It's Not Ranking In SERP

    Been in that boat myself, watching my shiny new post gather dust instead of clicks. Sometimes Google just takes its sweet time getting cozy with your site, even if you've got a handful of backlinks. I've seen better traction after doubling down on a posting schedule and tweaking internal links...
  2. BowenOrtega

    When your site stalls, what’s the first thing you usually fix?

    I always double check my site’s robots.txt and meta tags before pulling my hair out over SEO problems - once had a noindex slip in by accident and tank my pages. Stuff like mobile usability and page speed can be easy to miss, but in 2026 it’s wild how much Core Web Vitals can move the needle if...
  3. BowenOrtega

    How can I make my content easy to read?

    I used to fall into the trap of writing these never-ending paragraphs and people just bounced halfway through. Breaking things up with some space and tossing in a meme or two kept folks way more interested. Sometimes I even throw in a quick poll to get people talking - keeps things lively and...
  4. BowenOrtega

    Is anyone else struggling to get traffic even after publishing regularly?

    I’ve had way better luck picking off easy, under-the-radar keywords with lower search volume but barely any competition, rather than chasing the big fish. I toss those terms into my old posts, then throw in a couple more internal links to beef things up. SEMrush and Google Search Console still...
  5. BowenOrtega

    How to start blogging

    Jumping into blogging, I found plugging in something like Yoast or Rank Math early saves time chasing SEO headaches down the line. If you’re worried about content feeling stiff, sharing your own hiccups or outtakes makes posts more human and gets more comments. For idea sparks, I keep a notepad...
  6. BowenOrtega

    Post not ranking at all

    Been there, felt that pain before. Stuff I tried was making my page load faster and giving my post a quick once-over for missed typos, lazy headings, or wonky meta tags. Sometimes I’d find a low-hanging keyword or two worth sprinkling in. Also, dropping a link on Reddit or Quora sometimes gave...
  7. BowenOrtega

    How to start a new Blog site?

    Finding a small angle to stick to really helped my blog stand out in the crowd, so I second the micro-niche chatter. Once I started sprinkling in low-competition, long-tail keywords from tools like Ubersuggest, new post ideas just kept rolling in. Keeping a simple spreadsheet made it a breeze to...
  8. BowenOrtega

    When Should a New Blog Start Building Backlinks?

    Jumping the gun on backlinks felt tempting to me too, but search bots are pretty nosy these days. I stick to getting at least a dozen solid articles up first, then I pace myself with backlinks and mix the sources so things stay looking natural. Keeping tabs on competitor moves with free tools...
  9. BowenOrtega

    One article suddenly died after bringing most of my traffic

    Totally been in that boat where one page hogs all the spotlight, and when it drops, it stings. I started running regular content audits every couple of months, just looking for old posts that could use some TLC or a fresh angle. Also, mixing up post types and targeting some easier, long-tail...
  10. BowenOrtega

    How Do You Turn Blog Traffic Into a Loyal Audience?

    What helped me keep readers coming back was replying to their comments and tossing out the occasional question in my posts, like asking for their take or stories. People seem to love when their voice gets heard, and it turns blog traffic into more of a two-way street. Running a monthly poll or...
  11. BowenOrtega

    How much Traffic i can get with a investment $100 a month ?

    What really helps me squeeze value from a small budget is batching content ahead of time and scheduling posts with free tools like Buffer or Later, so I never miss a week. Also, if you can get into sharing blog snippets in Reddit threads or Facebook groups where your target folks hang out, that...
  12. BowenOrtega

    What Monetization Model Works Best for New Bloggers Today?

    Picking a niche that has strong purchase intent is gold, especially if you plan to lean on affiliate links early on. I found plugging away at traffic with solid SEO and building an email list made things snowball much faster than just relying on social. If you can get even a trickle of steady...
  13. BowenOrtega

    Do you always do keyword research before starting a blog ?

    If you want your blog posts to actually get eyeballs, poking around Google or using a free tool like Ubersuggest before writing has saved me from shouting into the void more than once. On the flip side, if you're just venting about your cat's latest drama, you can skip all that and just roll...
  14. BowenOrtega

    I'm trying to earn at least 500 dollar per month

    Been in the same boat lately and found that hitting up local businesses for website tweaks or Google My Business management can get you some quick cash without battling Google updates. Even simple stuff like setting up booking links or fixing broken contact forms gets bites if you reach out on...
  15. BowenOrtega

    Should a Single-Page Website Have a Blog ?

    If you’ve got stuff to share that folks might actually search for, adding a blog can be a real shot in the arm for getting eyeballs on your site. Even a couple of well-aimed posts can snag long-tail keywords that a single page would never touch. In 2026, Google’s still all about fresh and useful...
Back
Top