Recent content by Borque

  1. B

    Testing Reddit's New Filters Together.

    do you know some good rotational residential proxy ?
  2. B

    Testing Reddit's New Filters Together.

    THis is exactly my approach so far. For example if someone ask which vacuum cleaner I shall buy ? And if you post a link or brand and you repeat this behaviour I think your account and even the brand may be blacklisted, blocked. I always comment with 2-3 brand options while try to promote...
  3. B

    How many accounts is ideal to keep on one Phone

    Ok got it. I just bought a phone farming device with 20 phones installed. I own a household appliance company so my idea is to promote my product. What I will do is using these 20 accounts to post things like "Shall I buy ...", "My experience of brand xxxx". But I won't comment using 20...
  4. B

    How many accounts is ideal to keep on one Phone

    I have 10 phones and I want to use Reddit to upvote and comment to each other. How many accounts per phone is safe. ?
  5. B

    [ Price: $20 ] Facebook 10+ Years Old & Warmed US Accounts for Sale

    Can I order trial first. If good I will need 10 accounts
  6. B

    ⚡️✅Buy✅New Reddit✅Aged Reddit✅50+ Karma✅100+ Karma✅250+ Karma✅500+ Karma✅1k+ Karma Reddit Accounts⚡️

    I want to buy 10 reddit accounts with 100 karma. If the quality is good then want to buy another 25 with 250 karma
  7. B

    Reddit Accounts with karma | Female Usernames | Bulk-Friendly | 24/7 Delivery

    Is there a discount code? Also how can I be sure I can post without being caught by reddit filters.
  8. B

    Boost Visibility with Manual Reddit Growth Placements By Using Aged Accounts | Also Upvotes Are Available | Manual & Guaranteed Engagement

    So far not so much like or upvote I am looking at situation. Will update you later on.
  9. B

    Boost Visibility with Manual Reddit Growth Placements By Using Aged Accounts | Also Upvotes Are Available | Manual & Guaranteed Engagement

    Hmm interesting approach. I wished you told me they are on 1-week vacation before I placed order.
  10. B

    Boost Visibility with Manual Reddit Growth Placements By Using Aged Accounts | Also Upvotes Are Available | Manual & Guaranteed Engagement

    I paid for the service last Friday but still not get replied to my e-mail or my message. Can you reply to me ?
  11. B

    Boost Visibility with Manual Reddit Growth Placements By Using Aged Accounts | Also Upvotes Are Available | Manual & Guaranteed Engagement

    I need to post 10 posts and each post need 8 comments. How much will it be ? Can you dm me ?
  12. B

    Google Analytics Helper

    Hi, I run an e-bike brand called xxx where we sell high-ticket items. I need help fixing and optimizing my Google Ads + Analytics setup. Scope of Work Conversion Tracking Fix conversion events that aren’t firing properly. Make sure I can see assisted conversions, not just last-click. Our...
Back
Top